Main Quest Bugged (Questions & Answers)

Loading a game from 1.3.4 insta-fails the quest Questions & Answers.
Redoing from Vipers Nest leaves you (after killing Runt) with no main quest.

1 Like

Hello,
we know about this bug. Fix will be released as soon as possible.

email: jan.rucker@warhorsestudios.cz
https://twitter.com/jan_rucker

1 Like

Tested after deleting mods and unfortunately it still happens.
I only had Sectorial Lock picking, Unlimited saves and Cheap Trainers loaded up to that point.
Good luck patching.

I can’t continue main story since end of feb because of that quest.
Seems cutscene launch isnt working(ive finished pestilence before this q)

Hello, sorry to hear that, that shouldn´t be possible!

Do you have version 1.4.1? If so and the quest is not working, please send me your save file, where is the problem present and a will look into it.

email: jan.rucker@warhorsestudios.cz
https://twitter.com/jan_rucker

1 Like

Yes, i do. Ive sent you email with my saves just seconds ago(kpolawskii@gmail.com).

1 Like

Ack! I didn’t notice this problem until just now. I finished the previous quest and got a notification for Questions & Answers failed but I assumed it was a side quest I hadn’t completed properly and ignored it. After that I decided to spend some time exploring the side content and have spent 15+ hours completing side quests and exploring the land. Now that I am ready to return to the main quest I find this bug and can’t progress. When you release a fix, will it queue up the mission or will I need to start over?

Dear KCD Team,
I have exactly same problem. I sent you by mail problem:

The game litterally CRASH when you finish the conversation with the bandit.

1- You finnaly open the door, heal his desease, he reveal you everything and talk about a letter

2- Then just after last conversation (you deserve no mercy you gonna be interrogated, or others answers)

3 - End of conversation, black screen to come back to normal state (or video ?)

4 - GAME CRASH

I’m on PC …
COuld you find a solution ?

UPD. Fixed. I just had to do time and the guy got normal.

Hi everyone,

One day, riding through the drawbridge of the monastery, I saw a monastery porter laying dead right on it. I have left it unattended and now I am stuck in the Poverty, Chastity and Obedience quest. Looks like the latest 1.4 patch ressurected this guy from the dead and he is afraid of me as hell acting like I have robbed or assaulted him without any chance of starting a dialogue.
I did not kill the porter, tried to rob or assault him at any stage of the game. My reputation is Sasau is 100 and 50 in the monastery.
Is there a way to somehow fix his behavior so I can get into the monastery as a novice?

I am playing on PC. Game version 1.4.1.