Making of video

Thanks for posting the support reply, at least less people will spam them about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you !!! This post has to be highlight! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to this, had forgotten about the making of video.

1 Like

Yes, we are having a technical problem with the free distribution on Steam for our Backers. But we are on it. :slight_smile:

As always, do you have any ball park estimate at least? Be it an hour or two or day or two?

Difficult to say. Right now we are waiting for the answer from Steam support.

someone from Steam is riding to bohemia now…
hope he will have no problems while fast travelling.
Come on Mr Steam-Support… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got the same error. And the video is released! :frowning:

In my profile it says “added to your steam profile”. Stil got nothing. :confused:

So, the solution should be here by now. I want to watch the video NOW! What do I have to do to make that happen??? Not in a hour, not tomorrow, NOW!!!

Buy it for $7 right now MirkoKay. Or rent for $5

I already paid for it so why should I buy it???

1 Like

Because you want it NOW!!! :wink:

What helpful tips I get here. Come on for real at Warhorse Studios: Please fix this ASAP so I and a lot of other backers can watch the video we payed years ago already. At least send us a solution that works for now. Like a coupon for 5 Euros so we can at least stream it. But do something today.

It works for me now.

What if i had only beta on steam, but full game got on ps4? Will i get it on steam too? cause there is still nothing.

@SkillJam
go to your Profile and Login again. https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/backer-rewards
Now you should see the Making of Movie activated.

That is definitely a awesome documentary.
Just watched it, I have one question; What is the name of the song, that is running at the credits?

So how does a poor slob, non-backer, PS4 hard copy player get to watch the video?
I’d pay a couple bucks for the privilege.

Join steam and then pay