Making of video

That´s the KCD Theme in 80´s style.
Don´t you know the best commercal from KCD??? Take a break :smile:

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: Awesome! I really dind’t knew that “commercial”. SHAME on me!
Thanks @Blacksmith!

For the Steam version you already need to have the Game on Steam. If you don´t have the game on Steam, you can watch the Making of on GoG
https://www.gog.com/movie/deliverance_the_making_of_kingdom_come

The listed content in homepage profile was there since release. Only the new big red message when logging in is new. It would be more helpful for me if anyone can say something about the video length?

So I just purchased the video on GOG. How can I watch it???

EDIT: Does not show in my library. I can find it from the store and it does say “In Library”. But I can only watch the YT trailer clicking that. So WTF???

EDIT2: Got an answer from GOG support. I can download it from here after purchase: https://www.gog.com/account/movies
Don’t get why it doesn’t show in my library tho and why made it so difficult that I had to ask help from support…:thinking:

EDIT3: Bought this game on PS4 and PC… and upgraded my PC to play this game better. Screw you WH for making such a great game. I’d buy it again if there was a machine that could run it.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will be buying myself a very nice Christmas present for $7.99.

I am a console gamer and i neither have access to GoG and Steam. So were can i get my Makin of DVD?

How do I access the “Making of” documentary? I don’t see it on Steam and when I go to “Profile” on kingdomcomerpg.com I only see this:

• Digital Collector’s Edition (PC)
  • Game added to Steam profile
  • Soundtrack added to Steam profile
  • Artbook added to Steam profile
  • Screenplay: download
  • Poster: download
1 Like

The screenplay is out as well? Awesome!

Sadly I cannot get that either

@der_Metatron whats the Problem? No Video in steam Lib or in you Profile?

“I am a console gamer and i neither have access to GoG and Steam”

He wants a physical DVD :wink:

I don´t have Steam and I don´t need it as a console gamer. Also the fact that a physical DVD was a backer reward.

I want to watch the Video

not exactly the canvas bag mess up but can appreciate your desire to have video without opening yet another account.

re: console users. if it were purchasable via PSN store as KCD add-on, i’d get it

1 Like

I am sorry but i cant resist after reading other things today.
A making-of-engines would be helpful for some people who want to understand the differences between TPV and FPV engines. Above all, from his concept to its realization with the associated problems.
Or maybe WH can produce next time a game like THE one who is actually the best game since some certain people got borned or since pc’s are invented!?

But i want to say that i was now able to see the Of vid.
It’s cool and I like it. There is some special information.
And most importantly, its length is brilliant and better than
anything Ubisoft could ever tell in a video about her studio! :smile:

Hope the next chapter is the best in yet!

While interested in possible Hussite Wars, would really like to see an RPG set during 30 yrs war (or inspired by it… historical fiction)

1 Like

Yes, that would interest me too!

How do I access the “Making of” documentary? I don’t see it on Steam and when I go to “Profile” on kingdomcomerpg.com I only see this:

• Digital Collector’s Edition (PC)
  • Game added to Steam profile
  • Soundtrack added to Steam profile
  • Artbook added to Steam profile
  • Screenplay: download
  • Poster: download

Well, I just wrote to KCD support and they resolved the issue manually, i.e. I can now see the video on my Steam account.

It seems that the guys from warhorse studios were glad to get momey from the console kickstarter backers. And now we are a nuisance wich can be ignored.