Map of the whole Beta

Hey guys, I put the whole map of the Beta together through screenshots and the help of MS Paint :wink:
There are some clouds here and there, as they appear again after loading, but they don’t obstruct anything important.
Enjoy!

5 Likes

map for you :slight_smile: without link :smiley:

2 Likes

Anyways, map you see in beta clouded is actual map of final game. So you can measure how big it is. But maybe they added something since they stated it is the actual map.

1 Like

Yes, the map is finished for a couple of months now, but it is interesting to see this older work in progress version here again. :slight_smile:

Nice work @endray

2 Likes

7972x7972 is a great size and a big map. (for a beta :wink:)
Looking forward for the whole map, and the design of middle age painting! :slight_smile:

Here’s an idea for the map of Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 gameworld. No pressure devs. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I like it! :slight_smile:
Thats a nice idea, but i wish me much more details for the final (your Feek) map! height grade, poi’s, and more nice drawings for each special lokation
 :slight_smile: (Mean robber caves, dark forest places, danger places and much more
) :blush:

But by this theme, i like the original map design soooo much :+1::round_pushpin:, compared to other rpg games!

It would be very nice if you can make a map in google earth/maps for Kingdom Come!
But hope with middle age drawings!
And we can make screen shots, to publish then on your map,
like for example the google maps! :wink:

Hey perhaps live supports where we are
 :smile:, ok thats may be to much

I have added a hint where Kingdom Come: Deliverance takes place :smiley:
Can you find it?

7 Likes

yes
10 characters

1 Like

well with this done, it cannot take them too long to finish the rest of Bohemia :smile:

1 Like

Not that hard. :slight_smile: Here is a hard mode, oldest map of Bohemia (well not counting the map by Claudius Ptolemaeus from the 1st century right
). Took me a while to find the place. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Tricky, but I got it too!

1 Like

Be the Map creator legend or not, @endray or @Feek

Happy about the new costom maps we will get! :sunny: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Where im thinking about that, is that posible to integrade in a map mod? With fog of war and the other standards, to chance the original map with your “pimp style” (overtuned map) :gem: maps?

1 Like

hahaa, gotcha!

4 Likes

why so ever they drew the map upside down

Good work, emoticon checks out. :sunny:

I was curious too and found out that the map was oriented like that for practical reasons, because it was mainly made for travellers going to Rome, so it was oriented in its direction. :upside_down:

Second reason seems to be so that when you were using the map with a small sundial clock (orientation) it won’t cast shade on the map.

2 Likes

thats actually pretty smart :open_mouth:

1 Like

Why are you need a copy of the map?
Draw your own map
 whistle:notes: :slight_smile:
Your map of the 15th century, with your copy right!

Or make an interactive map, to accompany the story of Henry in Kingdom Come: Deliverance

1 Like

Time for a late night impossible mode. :slight_smile: If you can find Bohemia approximately you’re good. If you can locate Prague with certainty you’re kidding. :smile: Anyway this map was made some 1200 years before the time KCD takes place, so not that relevant. I promise no more old maps spam, I just love them to much. :slight_smile:

Looks good. I’ve found “Bogemia”, but i think, that this’s unreal to locate Prague here. :confused: