Need a Kickstarter Refund

I would like to know if I can get a refund on my pledge. Times are tuff this year and I won’t be able to make some payments for the bills this month due to the amount I pledged. Please let me get a refund. I really do support and love your game. But feeding my child and paying my student loans really takes priority! :slight_smile:

I guess you should try to contact someone from Warhorse directly instead of hoping that someone of them will see this here by chance.

If you go to the Kickstarter page you can contact them through the “contact” option…

Hope the 25GBP will bring your kid through this hard winter :wink: *cough

3 Likes

it’s really not. I really need the money. I am a broke college student with a kid and no other SO to help pay for it. I thought I would of had the money to pay for it but my hours got cut back.

info@warhorsestudios.cz

Try this. They will answer.

3 Likes

Contact the devs directly…

2 Likes

While the poster should’ve used a contact method available through Kickstarter or private message, let’s not rip on this person for having an unexpected change with a negative effect financially.

8 Likes

@LordCrash Please try to stick to answering the questions instead of jabbing at the choices that @asapshafe made.
Instead of that “You shouldn’t have” attitude. Please stick to what the FAQ says. [Ad hominem attacks]
Now he got a way to sort out his problem, lets leave it at that.

Edit: Nothing was reported anywhere. I was simply making people aware, as I didn’t find it necessary to report yet.

1 Like

His post calls for ad hominem attack…

No, it does not. Why do people need to resort to insults and attacks?

1 Like

Here is a quote from a wise man, “people aren’t chocolates. Do you know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling”. I think that a fair assessment of people in general, and it answers your question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you really needed a refund you wouldn’t make a thread about it here you would message it to warhorse privately. There’s nothing the forum can do to get you a refund. On another note I suppose I can offer you some helpful advice. Make a budget, I highly recommend the computer program YNAB. Budgets are very financially freeing and you will never find yourself within the situation you find yourself in now (assuming you aren’t trolling)

2 Likes

Hope they will give it to you buddy, take care…

Wow people, quit being so unkind.

Would you talk to someone like this in person? Then why do it on the internet? Oh yeah, because you know you can’t get punched in the face.

It’s easy to judge someone to make yourself feel better or whatever, but it really does nothing other than expose who you really are.

@asapshafe: good luck and ignore these people who like to throw around insults to make themselves feel more important or powerful.

3 Likes

I agree,
things like this make a toxic community very fast. Dont think we want to foster that here.

3 Likes

Best of luck with that, OP. I kind of doubt it’s possible with the way Kickstarter pledges work, but anything is possible I suppose

@LordCrash
I’m with you. And i have to add, if i would be as broke as the OP i would NEVER EVER even dare to think about buying/backing a game.
If a friend of mine would do something similar i would tell him the exact same thing!

Please, enough of this already. This is helping no one.
It would be terribly rude of people if someone went to ask in public for directions and instead got the: “You must be daft for making such decisions, you should never had done that” Instead of just telling him where to go to get it sorted out.

I’m quite tempted to go ask a moderator to close this thread as this is going nowhere.

Please, enough of this already. This is helping no one.
It would be terribly rude of people if someone went to ask in public for directions and instead got the: “You must be daft for making such decisions, you should never had done that” Instead of just telling him where to go to get it sorted out.

I’m quite tempted to go ask a moderator to close this thread as this is going nowhere.

Understandable but that’s sorta your fault you should of thought about it befor funding it.

So what’s your suggestion? What do we do in this situation?

I hope this won’t be the case