New outfits, any wishes?

Quick peak at what im working on.

5 Likes

Absolutely amazing

More hats and more different regular clothes to choose from. That would super!

1 Like

NNice work.

In addition to redrawing most in-game bascinets, it would be awesome if you could reduce the size of every pauldrons, notably the large spaulders parts. They are too large and look weird. ā€˜ā€˜Old PLate Pauldronsā€™ā€™ and Zoulā€™s pauldron are much better (smaller) so you could use them for reference.

Cheers,

1 Like

Very nice work. Look forward to your other creations!

If mesh manipulation is possible, please redesign the eye holes of hounskull and maybe you can make some more variants.

2 Likes

Someone can create a shield replacement mod where they replaced with swords.
You cant attack with it but blocking. Maybe it looks cool for some Fansatities :wink:
But for me it would be to skyrimā€™ish :smile:

• Scabbard straps and of course scabbards for the missing weapons!

do like. would be a nice fit for an early game full face kit. Call it ā€œold great helmā€ Iā€™d love to see some weathering on it so it looks like a piece of armor that has been a round a while

Iā€™d love to see some more regional short waffenrocks/retextures of the House of Zoul cuirass.
e.g, https://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/4/3338/48FQV5s.jpg

I would love a House of Zoul Arm armour by without the gold elbow since I like the piece but I donā€™t wanna be too fancy as Iā€™m not a knight. Also the house of zoul cuirass but recolored to have the boarback symbol of pry prybyslavitz.

1 Like

Capes, hoods, robes, more stealth clothing options.

not sure if you still reading thisā€¦ but everything what was already mentionedā€¦straps for scabbards, open visor helmets(for start it would be enough to modify the open zoul helmet model and remove the gold trime), pouches on belts, dagers visible on armour, buff sir radzig hood. Then maybe make polearms longer (those halberds looks really short, but in cutscenes they are longer then gusys holding them).
and one my own ideaā€¦ the circle thing from Lord of Leipa helmet on some kettle hat and make the circle with skalitz colors (yellow and red).
Crossbows would be great, but it would need own quivers, preferably on hip and its own loading animation which is little offtopic for this. But those sheats for cuman bows from artworks would be great.

1 Like

What??? About the bandit jack so ur the reason my viking rp is gone

Ya bring mods to Xbox for us poor folks!!! Thats my first wish second is bring back old bascinet and bandit jack

yes yes. i think a same

Ok. I think itā€™s safe to assume bandit jack armor and such shall not make an appearance.

Mods for the Xbox thoughā€¦

Why u say that i love that bandit jack could u explain

Theyā€™ve said theyā€™re not going to add anything more.

Yeah, at the beginning of the game you get told something about a guy that was the best swordsman that got shot from a hill with a crossbow