NEW VIDEO UPDATE Great Haste Makes Great Waste

Personally for me those are “inner voice” much like Deadpool. It was a “funny” presentation not a serious one… well at least for me

Ok. I kinda get that. It just seems too much of an act to me. I like genuinity, spontaneousness and authenticity.

1 Like

Well, because it isn´t spontaneously done. This video are done to focus on the choices which you have in the Kingdom Come: Deliverance gameplay, because this is an element, which is not easy to show. Nice graphics are easy to show, a combat system as well. But choices are a deeper layer of gameplay but a true value of the game.
If you want to see more spontaneous videos, watch our Livestreams.

2 Likes

Hmmm. In that case I’d probably just show the options you can chose and put a commentary over it after the recording. It’s probably a good video for people who already know Kingdom Come:Deliverance and want to get some new information.

But for people who see it for the first time, it’s not a good PR-video in my opinion, because it’s hard to identify with the commentators (for me at least).
In my opinion a PR-video should be entertaining first and foremost, and let’s players are entertainers. Expressed in a simple way, people have to see:
“Oh, he is having fun playing this game. That really looks like fun. I also wanna have fun.” (Like the people you see in advertisements.)
But that only works when you can identify with the ones who play the game. That’s why I think let’s players like ESO are probably your best salesmen for the game. :wink:
It’s also what I get from the reactions of those people:

I also did not like it. Cringy, as they call, is probably what does not interest me.
One of them was evil, active and rushing to action, while the other was more tactical and having control as player. They tried to show off how differently players can think and how different outcomes can happen.
It was not bad but I also would not watch more if I had option to choose between ESO’s LET’S PLAY and this.

1 Like

I mean, just give the work to the Let’s players. They have already proven that they can attract a big audience. They have already proven to be good salesmen and entertainers so to speak. :slight_smile:
I’m sure ESO or other Let’s players would be happy to show off aspects of the game. I mean, you can tell them that you would like to show a certain aspect and let them play just that.

1 Like