No archery perks?

Great suggestions you happy Kirksty. For a guy who defends realism of this game so much saying water arrows would be cool is kinda hypocritical. Sorry you are Autistic bud the internet might not be so good idea for you.

I’m not entirely sure that your response is directed to me? Glad you like the suggestions for perks, but I’m not Kirksty, and I never said water arrows are cool.

Wrong poster and very bad form. and manners. Very trollish :-1::roll_eyes::smirk:

Actually no the guy posted in another topic about the fact he is Autistic but you wouldn’t know that. I seriously ment it as a I feel bad for you man its a shitty thing for him to have to live with but go ahead assume i am just being a dick for the sake of being a dick. He seriously argued with a difficulty slider because it would impact realism and the way the game was meant to be played so ya for him to now defend water arrows is hypocritical as hell. Also its not to the wrong person he was asking for suggestions and Chemdog gave great ones. Hence the great suggestion you happy Kirksty, cause you know he wanted suggestions and some great ones were provided by Chemdog. have i cleared this up now BRA!?!?

I agree with you on water arrows and I agree a difficulty slider is not meant for this game. What I took task was an attack an public use of someones disability in a debate. there are other ways to discuss without resorting to this. I did not know was challenged. He does not bring it up or use it. He is also not the only one here so challenged.

Ok so now expressing empathy that somebody has a disability is an attack great what a world. He does bring it up and the internet is a bad idea for people who are autistic because its text based and just like you they have a hard time telling the real emotions behind the WORDS people use. So I was not resorting to anything merely offering some real advice. I am so over these forums its full of fan boys and people like you who want to assume or put there own emotions behind somebody else words, instead of taking the time to read re read and read again to understand the true meaning of those words. i mean the guy has actually followed me to post of mine and told me flat out that issue with KCD i am experiencing are not happening while many others are agreeing.

[quote=“Kirksty, post:9, topic:59065, full:true”]
@Sirskips Can you post video of it? That doesn’t happen.