No Fog of War mod: update wanted

This mod doesn’t work with the version 1.4.3 of the game. Is there any chance that we get an update?

read a whole lot to get to the point of Cartographer perk.

I know. But I would like an update for this mod.

Where is the fun in that?
Running around EXPLORING away the clouds…
To use the infamous statement from EA : " A sense of pride and accomplishment" :wink:

I have explored it well enough. Besides, I have the digital collectior’s edition which includes the full game map in PDF, but this is not the point. I am usually on your side. But I need this mod for some ideas. This thread was just a means of heads-up for the original author, if they happen to read this board.

I have made it work. Here is how:

You are just using an old version of mod without any folder structure ( I mean the only “zzz_fuxsart_no_fog_of_war.pak” file in Data folder)
In my opinion the easiest way to avoid such problems is create Mods folder in root directory of the game and use the latest mod version.
After update 1.4.3 such issue will happen with every mods of “zzz.pak” - format which situated directly in Data folder

Edit: And yes, I read this board from time to time

2 Likes

I have tried this. For some reason it didn’t work for me at all. None of my mods have ever loaded from the Mods folder.

As I said

It must look like this:
Kingdom Come Deliverance\Mods\No Fog Of War\Data\zzz_fuxsart_no_fog_of_war.pak
but not like this:
Kingdom Come Deliverance\Mods\zzz_fuxsart_no_fog_of_war.pak

1 Like

Thanks for the hint! I will try this. Do I have to make any changes in any configuration files to point out the mod location?

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Modding_guide_for_KCD

Oh… Thanks!