No more wayfarers after 1.3.1

No more random events here either. Playing on PC.
Sure it happened after the latest patch.
Please Warhorse, fix this one.

I DLā€™d the WHGame.dll file (im on steam version) and added in my user.cfg
wh_pl_randomeventsdebug=1
wh_pl_randomeventscooldownsenabled=1
wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset=0

But im still not getting encounters. Am i doing something wrong? :frowning:

Me to :frowning: but itā€™s not the end of the world so chill, play and hope for a fix :slight_smile:

i dont even see couman fighting bandit or town gards anymoreā€¦ it so boring traveling now

Hello guys,

I found the solution which works me.

• To user.cfg (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance) enter the following:

wh_pl_randomeventsdebug=0
wh_pl_randomeventscooldownsenabled=1
wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset=1

• start the game with ā€œ+exec user.cfgā€

• Both stepis is necessary to do before start a new game, if you want play some older saves it doesnĀ“t work.

I hope it helps you and please give me some feedback.

Yes but that only works with a modified dll as well.

thats the truth broā€¦

Ok but some thoughts:
Random encounters stopped for me with reaching lvl 10 (I think, maybe 11)
this was before 1.3 etc.

So does s.o. knows if a new started game with all the mods in the user.cfg etc will work above lvl 10?

next thing: I noticed that with gaining lvl the random encounters changed. the hooded riddle bro was only seen 3 times, at the end (just before lvl10) I had bandits, deaths or beggars and nothing more.

I cant get it to work. No idea why. With or w/o the changed DLL.
Also, the 1.3.2 that Grimbarian mentioned,

I dont know what 1.3.2 update you talking aboutā€¦ mine is still 1.3.1
Meh, giving up.
Hope this just gets fixed sometime

Check version.txt it will show 1.3.2 in-game it still shows 1.3.1

1 Like

@Grimbarian does this require starting a new game?
I did everything as described but canā€™t get it to work on my current save either.

Unfortunately itā€™s looking like something in certain quests is making it necessary, you can test with this saved game of mine: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ADjyaB_HhSxy-C51Htf027ujmRvns53L/view?usp=sharing

I 'm still getting them.

@Grimbarian it actually worked with your save.
Thank you andā€¦ wow, this is weird :slight_smile: Must be a quest or something that messes with this.

Yes people have reported similar on here, canā€™t remember which quests but people mention a couple.

wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset= 1 not 0

no it doesnt require that. you have steam version? You have to change the whgame.dll in kcd folder othervise it wont work

you have to change whgame.dll in your kcd folder and set wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset 1 in user.cfg

I was looking at the console commands and Iā€™m not sure about the debug command if it actually works as a simple debug as there is no deeper explanation.

However what Iā€™m sure of is the wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset 1 that increase the encounters

For the fix to work i need to start a new game? @Hornet @Grimbarian