No more wayfarers after 1.3.1

You’d need to use a save from pre 1.3.2 such as this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/340

Excelente just use one ir muy old saves thanks for the help

1 Like

I used an old save game from March 3rd. I also added to my user.cfg file what petr1989 suggested to do. I also have the modified dll. i also have a few mods for the game. I have been playing with the 1.3.1 to 1.3.3 version since they came out with no random encounters happening at all. Has soon has I started using the old save game (only 30 seconds into it in fact) while fast traveling I had a random encounter with a farmer and three deserters. Actually had two random encounters within 30 seconds, i hit esc key on the first one by mistake.

I know two things:

1. This is a bug (if they did this on purpose it was a rather dumb move)
  2. I will no longer fast travel due to the black screen when I get a random encounter. They got a free hit on me due to my game loading for the encounter.

Yep it was a bug and will be fixed in a patch early next week.

Agreed. There are no more wayfarers in the game. :frowning:

They should be in there, But I more happy Random Encounters are back than the lifeless Wayfarers

I no longer get wayfarers. I get attackers/foes encounters occasionally if I travel really far. I rarely get carcass encounters now also. this is on ps4 patch 1.5

I get NOTHING, this happened to me before 1.3, I’ve been hearing it’s due to a bug from the horse race quest you get with sir devish in talmburg when it shuts off random encounters for that quest…it doesn’t kick them back on. DUDE WTF?? This game wasn’t properly QA’d! It should have never been released in this state.

2 Likes

I have the Xbox digital copy of this game, and I have no wayfarers or get attacked anymore.

really, odd. have vanilla PS4. if anything, i not only have as many wayfarers, ambush spawn points and battle spawn points i have a little more variety. the crying woman triggering an ambush being the most notable example

I just started a new character and about 40 hours in without a single random event. My first character still does though. I’m on the Xbox one x 1.3.1 patch. It is a digital copy also.

how am i supposed to create user.cfg?

Prior to 1.3.1 patch I basically helped out ALL people from Kuttemberg ahah. Between shoes, bendages and charity I spent a fortune. At least they can make me a statue in the central plaza of Kuttemberg portraying me as God Savior :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems better with the wayfarers after patch 1.4.2