No sli support

mhh ok…seems that every GPU series handle it different

1 Like

Same. I can get both to scale but it runs even worse

You are right…I had forgotten, Sli was working in demo!!!

1 Like

when we fixing this devs?

@MasterTroll : @WH_janrucker hasn’t responded so not sure if they will

Hey, sorry for not responding. I am not able to respond to everything on the forums, i am doing that in my free time :slight_smile:

Anyway. In this topic you can´t find respond from Woody, our main programmer who was developing the SLI Support for KCD. http://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/2860219962081393451//

Have a good day.

email: jan.rucker@warhorsestudios.cz
https://twitter.com/jan_rucker

Thank you for looking into it and responding. Much appreciated!

And yet most people can’t get a decent positive gain on SLI following those steps?

And as an AMD user myself, what about Crossfire please? It’s terrible the performance is highly negative gain.

Sorry i have no further knowledge about SLI.

Thank you for responding. I’ve personally tried all the tricks with no success. afr2, afr, SLI bits. Just like in other games, you can get the scaling going with inspector but the fps doesn’t match. I’ve exausted the options, please release a fix.

WH_Janrucker, While I appreciate you taking the time to write, it is a little odd that you have a programmer dedicated to SLI, yet end users have to come up with work arounds to get it working…maybe?

Not trying to be arrogant, but all myself and others are looking for is just a confirmation it will be working properly at some point…Or if this is something NVIDIA needs to fix, we can understand… Just looking for some sort of confirmation one way or the other…
IS there a way to reach “Woody” ?

2 Likes

Any updates?

Feel free to fix this already

lol… is there any plans to add multigpu support to this game?

1 Like

i guess (or better “hope”) that the plan to finally deliver are (mostly) bugfree game is priority number one!

So I don’t think so…

The guy they call Woody is a total joke btw (sorry if you read that but YOU HAD ONE JOB -.-)
If you ask “What’s with SLI” everything they do is referring to the reddit post where you can find no other info than “create your own sli profile and hope it works” :smiley:

IMO its kinda sad when a guy, who is responsible for the sli support, seems to have no clue what he is talkin about =(

1 Like

I got an email from a dev. This is the post.

lots to digest

2 Likes

that post was for an email from a dev to show thread. So as of today still no SLI. Sorry but this is pathetic…

Ibhave been reading two conflicting methods to get it working, with varying levels of success.

Tge proof of the pudding was 50%~speed increase (acceptavle scaling); though user(s) made no reference to stutter or framerate lows/jolts.

AFR2 (alternate framerate;see post below) was the method, and it needed to be forced via control panel applet (this was all Nvidia stuff so I kinda ignored it- just payed enough attention to whether ot is possible.
It was about ten days ago I saw (these forums) someobe put up a definitive guide to getting real SLI working.

For those running profiles - crysis profile worked well…

I don’t know what you are doing but SLI is working fine for me, you need to use Force Alternate Frame Rendering 2 and not the ‘nVidia Recommended SLI’ setting.