No sli support

Yes, I can get sli to “work” but it doesn’t mean it works.

I think that is why @HughMungus1 has been writing; some methods actually work (eg improve rendering capabilities and net higher framerate/resolution…)

The two steps given (in a few places around the net) seem to be the best method.

I think people will agree that default and ‘easy to switch on’ is not presently in KCDs favour.
True for much dual card sheenanigans in present day computing.
(Suppose us pc gamers should just acknowledge that there is no point in having more grunt than an xbox and just buy one of those instead (like Microshaft really wants us to do))

No, SLI doesn’t work. I can upload a video on it.

It is working fine, I am getting both GPU usage at max and 30-40fps in 4K, try the method mentioned in this post.

Here is what you have to do.
A guy over in Guru3D forums has a fix (not sure if i can link to another forum so i’ll just repost the solution here). Use the RYSE compatibility bits 0x080040F5 and achieve about 70% scaling. At my resolution this means i’m now playing the game at 100fps (on 100hz monitor), which is absolutely perfect.

For those who don’t know how to use the bits:

Download Nvidia Profile Inspector.
Search for Kingdom Come Deliverance profile.
In the Compatibility section under “SLI compatibility bits (DX10 + DX11)” enter the bits 0x080040F5
Save the profile.

That’s it. If you have SLI enabled globally you’ll now enjoy this game with very good SLI scaling. Enjoy and spread the word.

2 Likes