Patch 1.03 Problems on PS4 Pro

seriously the graphics performance is total shit on ps4 pro since 1.03

I can’t believe the devs brought out a patch like this. Does no one test there patches? Wtf who the hell was thinking “this patch is good lets release it” They should be ashamed about bringing out a beta game and call it finished.

Me and many others hope for a patch that fixes this soon, dont let us down warhorse

1 Like

Come on Warhorse is it that hard to acknowledge the problem and give your customers an answer ? We need a fix

3 Likes

Having the same issues mostly pop in has been affecting my game, states on the cover ps4 pro enhance but is it really reminds me of mount and blade lol hopefully some official announcement would be happy enough for me as long as they have knowledge the situation and are working on a fix would just be great to hear.

Exactly, but so far no word from warhorse on here. We all hope for a fix quick

Graphics are so bugged now on my ps4 the game is unplayable. whole houses are missing the ground fades in and out
 ridicules.

1 Like

Hey warhorse devs wake up please and stop ignoring our problems, a reply would be nice

1 Like

I’m with Ps4 pro and now I have infinite loading screen every time i want save my game . Never happen before 1.03 patch . And yes graphic downgrade and popop is awful. Fix asap or i want my money back .

And another couple days have passed and still no word from Warhorse on this issue regarding the texture popups. Come on Warhorse answer your customers dont be another ubisoft

This cant be fixed its an engine issue.

That is the biggest nonsense ever since there was no problem like this before the 1.03 patch if it was an engine problem it would have been a problem since launch

Uhm what are you talking about ? The texture issues and the pop ins ARE and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN a problem since launch:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyVU82BOYWI&t=24s

Never had those problems on PS4 Pro until patch 1.03

1 Like

Hi Henry! Glad to see you visit us today!

Pop-in has always been there, but it wasn’t that bad on the PS4 Pro at least. Since the patch it’s ridiculous and it’s ruining the game for me. Some items pop-in when you’re just 2ft away!

1 Like

Still no reply from Warhorse after all these weeks, gues its time to give up on this game if they cant even reply and say if they work on it. Makes me sad because before the game was released they always replied to us customers and now nothing but silence. Starts to feel like ubisoft 2.0 who dont give a damn about their customers. Come on warhorse where is the love.

1 Like

i agree graphic performance and draw distance is horrible on ps4 since 1.03

1 Like

Apparently the latest patch improves the pop-in. Lets hope it resolves this issue on the PS4 and we can go back to the what the game looked like with the day 1 patch.

Weird, Last Update i have was the Quest Pickle fix. Is there one that came after that?