Patch 1.3 delayed

Straight from the (War)horse’s mouth:

13 Likes

Delaying the patch is better than distributing a patch that would introduce more bugs like 1.2.5 did.

21 Likes

this week seems fine
I just hope they noticed the “infinite loading screen” bug and will adress the ps4 save corruption bug…

5 Likes

Yep, better to give it a few more days to make it right.

2 Likes

Well, at least that is an honest answer on the delay, i can live with that!
It was worse when they said 2 days ago “we’re finishing it today” and then yesterday there was no sign of life!^^ They should do just that, communicate with the people when something isn’t going as planned and be honest on the reasons, then everything is fine, at least for me.
Better they take a few more days for testing so we have a good gaming experience than 100 of new bugs.
Now i’ve got FFXV for PC so i can wait a little bit.^^

3 Likes

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Lol, joking aside I’d rather have a sure fire fix than a rushed one. In the meantime I’ll play some M&B Warband mods till the patch gets released.

I have no problem waiting for a stable patch.

2 Likes

So still no mention of the lod issues ?

I asked them on Twitter twice
one time I got a response

So I think it wont come with patch 1.3
I hope they are even working on it besides corrupt saves this is the biggest issue imo

3 Likes

What did they respond? Because the “Infinite Loading Screen” is one of the worst Bugs! It’s the main reason i can’t finish “Questions and Answers” and for gods sake, that is a Main Quest! They HAVE TO Fix the Main Quests! I was counting on a fix for that in 1.3! :frowning:

1 Like

“Hi, can you send this to our support? support@kingdomcomerpg.com Thanks.”

thats all… I send a bugreport and it was received but I dont know if they are currently working on it since its not mentioned in patchnotes … maybe @WH_janrucker @WH_JiriRydl @DrFusselpulli can shed some light into the darkness? Are you working on the “Infinite Loading screen” issue? Thanks

I’m stuck at Questions & Answers because Sir Radzig never shows up.

1 Like

Hey,

Infinite Loading screen can happen by numerous causes. Which bug do you mean exactly?

Just check the walkthrough of the particular quest you are doing since it could be triggered by a glitch, it happened to me and it was because I was meeting some one in the woods and kidnapped some one and we were supposed to meet somewhere else which I didn’t do. I met him back in the same place I left him and the loading screen was triggered.
Also avoid using saviour Schnapps during that particular quest since it can corrupt your saves.

@WH_janrucker I had this bug in some dialogue I’m not sure which one it was exaclty and I could solve it with reloading, but I hear more and more people having this issue on some Quests. And some cant reload or do anything which is basically game breaking. It seems to be a general issue not related to a specific quest/dialogue. I just wanted to know if you already know the cause or if you’re working on it. Thanks for your reply

As for me, he is showing up at the viewpoint by talmberg, but i have to kill the Bandit and loot his letter because if i interrogate him i stuck in the “Infinite Loading Screen” after the conversation…
But if i kill the bandit and bring the Letter to Radzig, then after the conversation with him when he said “Wait, i want to talk with you about something else!” the next cutscene is not triggered, he gets on his horse and is like "Bye Bitch!"
Not enough, after that i still have the Quest “Questions and Answers” in my Questlog with the Task "Interrogate the Bandit"
This Quest is soooooo messed up!

1 Like

Can you tell us which quests will be fix with the 1.3 patch, please?

lol, Funny & sad at the same time.
For me Sir Radzig is just leaning against a wall in Neuhof.
No matter what I do he just stays there…

Can you check if there is another quest with him that makes him stand there? Maybe once completed he could move aomewhere else

I think it has something to do with winning the horse race and not receiving the saddle as a reward.
I never got the saddle that was promised…