Patch 1.4 for PC

Hello all. I am enjoying this game a lot, but I am waiting impatiently for patch 1.4 for PC.

Does anyone know of or have an idea when this patch is going to come out? I don’t know if it’s worth waiting for if it’s going to be months away. Well, I should re-phrase that. I am sure it’s worth waiting for, but I really enjoy the game. I’m not sure how long I can wait for it. haha

1 Like

Well consoles are waiting for the PC patch that came out a few days ago. Enjoy your wait

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a shame we all have to wait. I’m a big supporter of console gaming, and originally as kickstarter pledge I was getting the game for xbox. Apparently KCD was already optimized for multi core on consoles, but not on PC. So, considering I have a beast of a rig now, I’m extra eager to see how this game performs after 1.4

1 Like

It should take at least a month for them to finish the 1.4 patch from the day the 1.3 patch came out if it’s going to amount to anything substantial. 3 weeks if some of their team are pulling weekends. But hey, it’s already been 5 days.

1 Like

Well, I will be purchasing this for PC also, Just waiting on some Vampire Mods. Hopefully can fly

theres a link to vavra’s twitter where he says 1.3.4 will be out next week and 1.4 the week after that. so by 1st of april we will have 1.4

3 Likes

This the latest info they released about patches.

1 Like

Hopefully Consoles get these cool new stuff and features and those Random Encounters back.

I have no problem with random encounters on my console ps4. Maybe you have a quest open that stops random encounters. Some quest will dissable random encounters, make sure u complete them.

1 Like

That’s what I have been saying, I have both Scout 1 and 2. It prevents the attacks while Fast Traveling. But I believe it has a bug, But some people say they have zero Random Encounters and they do not have those perks… Who knows?

I have neither of those perks and random encounters stopped after 1.3.2 until I used the fix that has been posted here previously of modded dll + user.cfg with:

wh_pl_randomeventsdebug 1
wh_pl_randomeventscooldownsenabled 0
wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset 1

1 Like

hopefully never. todays patch is again screwing things up that makes a newstart inevitable. If you are not a hopeless hardcore gamer you will never beat this game…maybe in a year when they stop throwing screw ups at us.

Finally came over to the dark side eh? :wink:

Never thought it was the dark side. I just never hated consoles.

Unfortunately Star Citizen and Exanima are only on PC, and I love those two games. Decided to get Kingdom Come on PC simply because it made more sense, not that I think it wouldn’t be a good console game.

Let’s hope it’s not a joke then.

There is really no reason to wait on a patch, hell you can do about 1000 things that don’t require questing at all, so if a quest is borked, or you don’t want to chance one that may be borked, just go level your skills or do activities.

You could before patch 1.3. They debugged flying… So it shouldn’t be hard to make it as feature in one of the mods.

Very upsetting the new sound of mixing dices when playing dice “Zonk” in version 1.3 , as if not a few dices are mixed, but one! In version 1.2 the sound of mixing dices was beautiful, so i hope in 1.4 it will be fixed.