Patch 1.4 is LIVE!

OMG.
I feel really sorry for the people who invest a lot of time in main story already.
Lucky me - i stopped playing after 15h, and i think i will comeback when game will be fixed - probably no earlier than december…

Why am I not seeing 1.41 available for download?

1 Like

Weird…backend says the public build is the same as 1.4.1, for 4 hours now.

The backend says it’s v1.41?

But the backend is ahead of what’s pushed our way… I hope? I know steam doesn’t push updates for all regions at the exact same time.

Dunno what to tell you. The current version, live on Steam, is 1.4.1.

fix = get the cheat stuff from nexus
then enter following codes:
cheat_add_perk id:099599c2-6118-4a60-b944-74efb72facd2
cheat_add_perk id:4ce9d281-afa1-4183-a0e8-1266e996a79d
cheat_add_perk id:981cde0c-ffff-4cc7-9d99-183ac1a2f271
cheat_add_perk id:56022fd9-5703-4663-9c14-2859ac21b647
cheat_add_perk id:a1a9bac2-6973-4f5d-9ee2-9afe9654eb5c

That will train you for master strikes ect. Then don’t use any other cheats. I’ve ‘‘fixed’’ alot of things using debug console and cheats… sadly it was needed.

But also I wanna say thank you to Warhorse of course for the update. After all the criticism we shouldn’t forget that they try their best to fix the bugs and provide new content, and of course I still love the game and how they interact with the community.

2 Likes

HOPE patch to be available as soon as is possibile on console!

1 Like

It would be nice if WH would make a protocol or what the staff last worked on.

2 Likes

1.4.1 funguje. Hlavní quest už se neruší. Děkuji :slight_smile:

After updating on 1.4(1.4.1) → KCD doesn`t work anymore…
the game does not run at all :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You forgot to ask:
When comes the patch?

Thanks Baron, totally agree on that - still got the stutteringshaking bug that blocks my game. i used to code software and do project management as well in my job, so i know: Bugs can happen and they have a high pressure on WH-Team, but informing the ones that spend their money in your product is an essential thing.

1 Like

Screen stuttering (shaking) still exists in 1.4.1 - after hours of downloading. But it was important that Henri´s beard is now growing! I cannot believe that, still unable to play with that shaking and i cannot find the 200 bugfixes detailled notes from Warhorse where they say its fixed. Bugs in games are a common thing but this handling is a mess!

If you feel like sifting through the bug reports, you can see what’s fixed, what they’re working on, and which ones have been submitted but not yet addressed, here:
http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/projects/kingdom-come-deliverance

1 Like

Hard to imagine WH has a QA/SQA function but lacks a triage procedure. Unfortunately, there’s no visibility to it… or at least the reported issues receiving the highest priority. Would be appreciated if WH posted such a list in this, the official WH forum

Anyone else unable to open the ingame map? Ever since the update, opening the map shows a black screen and I can’t even back out.

I just tried what happens when you shoot random people in the eye, well, the game crashes when Bedrishka in Merhojed dies.
It’s not that game-breaking, but add her to the list of buggy NPCs just in case.

When does the patch release on console?

The hope is by Orthodox Easter, but wouldn’t hold my breath