Patch 1.8 patch notes

Download

1 Like

I think you have other problems. Damn.

I’m curious when patch will be released on PC as well. Steam says available in like 5 hours. I wonder if that’s accurate.

Also strange consoles receive the update first instead of pc.

Sorry, I read “Patch notes for 1.8” for some reason :smiley:

1 Like

Tobi wrote:

"You know what’s best on simultaneous releases?? That they never work

. Apparently

@PlayStation

&

@Xbox

User can play the new #KingdomComeDeliverance #BoB DLC already. For once consoles are first. PC user have to wait until 5pm CET or so."

No sé si no se terminó de actualizar o qué, pero la mitad de los npc se quedaron sin audio tras la actualización…

The Patch has been published, here are the Patchnotes.

1 Like

A-ha… :upside_down_face:
Nice one!:rofl:

Patch is published but dlc isn’t available yet?

I can play it since 12 pm german time :star_struck:
On x box :relaxed:

No sinew bow fix still??

Yes, it will be available soon :slight_smile:
Patch is just for the preparation of the DLC

In version 1.8 i have three same problem with delete saves when i want load this

So, does this mean that padded coifs no longer blow through helmets and outer layers?

I still got 1.8.0 and not 1.8.1
Was that released today? (PS4)

Like the new DLC list item (on home screen) with associated descriptions of each

1.8.0 PS4 v1.14 - brief test
—Popins in Rattay are ok; present (bits here and there like tent) but tolerable
—Textures in Rattay better (than 1.7.2); on horse (not gallop), some building texture lag appears but limited to small number of buildings and goes away quickly
—Seems like Jenda’s gallop is slower
—Padded coif and German bascinet (no noticeable clipping)
—Noticeable clipping issues with NPCs - Rattay pedestrians
—Mane still protrudes through caparison

Hey guys, I have a small bug with the 1.8 update. Its nothing big, that I would make a great fuss about, not really affecting gameplay. Its just the thing, that I CAN’T FUCKING USE MY WEAPONS YOU DAMN FUCKING *****.
PS: Apologies for the major emotional outburst

1 Like

Are there also optimizations done with PC update? Don’t see it in the change logs

I dont think so but they made vegetation and in my opinion water effects too 60fps looks so good

I want to play it in 4k 60 fps instead of 1440. 4k now is like 30-50 fps. 1440 is 60-100 fps