Peshek total bug + disapear

Hello !

Since the 1.3 patch, this morning when I start my save I can see Peshek move in void near Therese’s bed in up. And when I let the hours pass the guy is totally nowhere ! Disapear !
And also, therese sleep now in Peshek’s bed…

So, how can I continue the game if Peshek is absent ? This patch create bugs…

Bye :slight_smile:

Got that too… he’s no where to be seen!!!

Same here.

Confirmed for me. He’s stuck at the upper bed with the sack carrying animation looping infinitely. Waiting/sleeping/fast traveling to another area and he disappears.

I can confirm that this has happened to me as well, following the 1.3.1 hotfix that was recently issued (which was supposed to fix another issue with Miller Peshek).

According to my map (screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/zefSc), he is now located to the far bottom right corner of the playable area. I even took the long hike deep inside the Rattay woods in order to find him, but I’m hitting an invisible wall just before I reach him (out of bounds, Henry is saying that he cannot leave).

This issue has been reported in the other following forum post: Müller Peschek verschwunden

So are there any console commands to respawn Peshek to his proper location, or do I need to wait for another patch or hotfix?

Same for me. I can’t find him anywear. I reloaded one time and he was there but when I talked to him he disappeared again.