Playing as a female character possible DLC

So there might be a chance that you can play as a female character in the future, I don’t want to sound like a sexist and this game is all about historically being accurate women at that time and PLACE didn’t really know how to fight they mostly did other works even in the current game you don’t see any women fighting or wielding a weapon even the noble women were just married off to other nobles.

so what exactly will you be doing if you play as a female, work at the bathhouse?

2 Likes

Maybe its a character not meant for combat? With a more story driven approach? A young girl that escaped the cumans and acts as a scout or whatever? I don’t know man, I like Henry and I’d prefer to see him developed further. That, or a DLC where we can play as Hans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah i agree playing as hans will be so good

1 Like

A shieldmaiden maybe.
Viking_shieldmaiden

And games that follow history to the letter are boring…

2 Likes

thats why i said time and PLACE this was before and completely different in the pagan religion women fought side by side with men but it was different in Bohemia and in that era women stayed at home while the men did the fighting

As l said games that follow history to the letter are boring. Joan of Arc.

1 Like

well then I don’t wanna be rude but this game is all about historically being accurate u can try another if you don’t like the idea female character would still be possible in an historically accurate game if the time and place changes.

2 Likes

Women fighting alongside men might have happened but it certainly wasn’t common, even in non christian cultures

2 Likes

it was common in the more barbaric tribes

1 Like

oh? can you give me a source on this

Its a game we make the history of it. Or people will stop playing and no dlc will be sold.
Most of history is boring , with religious zealots and racist pricks. The dev’s need to find a middle ground.

1 Like

theyve done pretty well so far while being accurate in that henry makes literally no difference in the long run

1 Like

True , l was hoping to rebuild Skalitz. Start a new history , the history of Kingdom come :wink:.

ahahah i bet modders will do that, remember helgen reborn

1 Like

It’s funny how y’all are already dreaming of the future of a game that hasn’t been fixed.

Yes ! , loved that mod . Smashing stuff is fun , building stuff is awesome. l have 4000 hours in fallout 4 from just me building settlements.

I remember some books like “Warring Maidens, Captive Wives and Hussite Queens” of John Klasse claim that in some old source wrote there were female fight along side male warrior during Hussite War.

jeezus and i thought my 2000 hours on skyrim was alot
1873 but i round up cause it sounds good

I have only read about germanic women during that cheered their men while fighting. They were on the battlefield but werent directly involved in the fighting.
There were rare occasions where the women of both sides would attack each other.
Even rarer were women fighting alongside men in regular combat. I have read only once about a mixed force of burgundians during the great migration… desperate times.

4 Likes

Really? that’s interesting I’ll go check it out

I still assert that it was a rather rare and odd occurence when women fought