Please change this in future versions

1. Get rid of american voices. Its horrible (no offense to americans of course). This is supposed to be based in bohemia which i think is in the Czech Republic - why couldn’t you get Czech accented people or even english or any myriad of europeans to do voice overs? Instead you have english and americans. Hell you have cumans and other voices from NPCs.
  2. Allow us to interrupt our fast travel.
  3. Ensure that when there’s a cut scene and I’m talking to an NPC…MAKE THEM FACE ME! Its rude to talk to someone’s back. This occurs when they’re seated and you’re standing eg. people in taverns.
  4. In the monestary mission…you’re supposed to walk slowly…everyone is walking slowly…and yet you’re fast walking. Then you get the ‘why the hurry brother?’. Silly. either speed them up or slow me down. When you’re otherwise walking with NPCs the speeds are diff.
  5. If i come across a small battle on the road and there’s a bandit thats surrendered…I can kill him and loot his body, yet when i pickpocket him suddenly the guards will come after me. WTF? Murder is ok, pickpocketing means death??
7 Likes

I’ll give my opinions on each request individually

1: I’m not sure which characters you’re referring to when you say “American” voices, but maybe you could try one of the other language options (with subtitles) to see if they’re more immersive? It would cost them far too much money to re-record the thousands of voice lines with new actors so I doubt it’s going to happen.
2: Interrupting fast travel seems like a fair request, I don’t use it but I see no problem with asking for this feature (provided it’s possible for them to implement it).
3: This seems like a very minor issue, I don’t see any major issues with it but it’s never really bothered me. Plus when I’m talking to lords it makes sense that they wouldn’t stand up to talk to a peasant like Henry :stuck_out_tongue:
4: You can actually toggle walk (caps lock on pc). As for why the player is faster than npcs, this is the case in most games and as I understand it’s necessary to ensure they don’t leave you behind or have you chasing them constantly (you can always catch up) plus your speed is actually affected by your gear.
5: The pickpocket/murder thing is just part of how the crime system is setup, you’re right it doesn’t make sense but this IS a videogame and there’s probably not a lot they can do about it without breaking things.

2 Likes

Yeah, Luke Dale and Tom McKay sounded too much like Boston Brahmins.

4 Likes

I agree with you and I am American. I think it would be way more immersive if they did speak in thier own accent but spoken in English.:slightly_smiling_face: I think the game is a good time to show their history to everyone.

2 Likes
  • Remove letterboxes in dialogs and add mouse support in dialogs.
  • Add sliders to customize HUD transparency (0-100 %) for all HUD elements.
  • Add volumetric fog.
  • Picking up plants should work first person without a third person scene.
  • Make footstep sounds a bit louder.
  • Increase the radius of river sounds.
  • Fix some lip asynchron dialogs.
  • Fix the bug that subtitles can’t get disabled in the epilogue.
  • Make some NPCs riding on horses outside quests.
  • Add children and cats (at least a few).
3 Likes

Children should be unkillable though, but not narc on you if you get caught breaking the law by them.
Like when a dog barks and everyone comes over to check it out. You can make the kids yell and the same thing happens; But no hit to your reputation :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it was done to appeal to the projected larger market.
The USA being one of them.
After all there are at least 2 different British accents there too and not many complaints.

They should forget and ignore US market. To be successful in the US they had to make an action game like Battlefield or Call of Duty. The americans like to play casual games with shooting and action.

1 Like
4 Likes

Not all Americans… I can’t stand those kind of games.

I don’t mind a good game of chess every now and again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah, yes… Typical european troll…

1 Like

This and get rid of that damned yellow dot. I know where the center of my screen is.

2 Likes

TURN DOWN YOUR SOUND!!!

These are the ones who play COD😆

A dot to mark the center of the screen is important, but it should be smaller, white and semi-transparent. The best solution is to have a slider where you can change the opacity/transparency of every single HUD element. If it would be so, you can just set the transparency of the yellow dot to 100 % and it’s removed.

not me. RPG first. Mass effect, assassins creed. fable ( someday)
It is the publishers greed that is convincing them.

1 Like

I LOVE the dot! I used a mod to keep it there for bow shots. Small can be IGNORED. Helpful when get confused as to where my horses head is at when the screen has in my face brush offering no hint of orientation or any other situation like that.

I need to play fable still. My oldest loves that game🙂

I seen a Robin hood mod where you can aim straight down the arrow. I would love to have that mod.

It does more than that! It rids the Parkinson’s disease when shooting. I use the 7K weight loot load ( after all 7000 mourners attended King Charles funeral) and seems to help out in combat.
With the dot mod and steady aiming you just have to have the right hold over for your tackle.
The nobles method of shooting. :wink:

1 Like

Add sliders to customize HUD transparency (0-100 %) for all HUD elements.
I like this idea from Chessqueen, because everyone can choose what they want and what they don’t want.
Plus you shouldn’t have to get a mod if WH made it a option.
You can choose to have both if you want👍

1 Like