PLEASE make henry a noble in future dlc's

all im asking is for everyone in the future dlcs refer to Henry as sir or m’lord.i want it to be realistic at the same time and i dont even know if they even said m’lord or my lord if your high born because i know that is how it works in GOT. So feel free to fill me in… i just want to be a nobleman. No spoilers , so hypothetically speaking if someone turned out to be high born like a miller for example, wouldn’t they have to have there title and status changed? people would also have to address them differently in public as well right? i know the old school knights would correct Henry from time to time when they caught him not using titles. So id like the same. lol

So what you are saying is if there would be a story thats not finished yet,when it continues,this feature would be added?

yes please, or even in these future and upcoming dlcs , that would be better because it’d be sooner lol.:rofl:

1 Like

All hypothetical off course

Nudge nudge

I just want a portable bed roll and campfire ability.

3 Likes

yes purely speculation. but when i was playing the whole time, even after beating it for my 3rd time, i just wanted to be a nobleman so bad lol. if that were to ever happen just please make npc’s call me sir or my lord lol. In the tournament i like just have to be announced as Sir Henry of Skalitz. thats my dream lol.

1 Like

that would be sweet! a little bed rolled up on your horse is also pretty realistic i think.

Also opens up possibility for a survival skill tree.
I just want to live in the woods.

1 Like

Soon they will call you Bailiff of Prybislavitz :wink::wink:

1 Like

lol hey its a title, and a start. id like to add, master huntsman is a pretty bad ass title but imo they never utilized in a way that i would love only because No one ever called me that in towns as that title even in talmberg ! id have said the title here but honestly i dont even know what that title would be lol Sir maybe or just master huntsman henry lol

1 Like

Yeah i expected they at least in talmberg would call me master huntsman when wielding the sword you “aquire”.
These are small details who could bring life to your story.

Its like the reputation effect influecing some bandit or rogue npcs you could meet and encounter with.
Your plotting a heist together but they won’t train you because you robbed somebody in Rattay.

exactly bro, the little things always make a difference , people are always talking about things ruining there immersion lol… i mean this would improve “my immersion” like 100% lol its so minor but would make me feel all good inside lol.

There are 2 types of gamers,one who needs to be immersed and one who immerses him/herself.
Theatre mind bro.
I dont need 4k npcs moving in 200fps to be in 1403…

The game is the setup for me to add my own experience.
And i think thats how this game is meant to be played.
Dont expect to be entertained but entertain yourself with it.

very well said my lord! that should be a famous quote .

1 Like

Thanks!

Its going to be great coming year.
By 2019 we have a game with tournaments,a dog,alternate playable characters,quest dlc and a build type dlc.

2 Likes

yeah henry is awesome and i am not poor myself and would always want to be a noble over a scruffy guy with crap clothing. it makes sense. once you’re getting paid to help the community you’d naturally buy better clothes and buy more quality shit like today i usually shop in Waitrose, not lidl or something

well once your about 30-40% done with the game i normally have so much gold i could buy my own castle and army lol. Im also dressed so well for the time period that we would be considered a noble just by our clothing. from what i understand good armor was so expensive that if u were able to afford it you were definitely somebody back then.

Henry can certainly be wealthy by end game, but the developers didn’t really get the value of Groschen correct. Prices for items are relatively decent in relation to each other, but the Groschen, a silver piece with approximate equivalent value to the English Shilling, is worth less than a German copper Pfennig. A penny.

I don’t have prices for armor in Groschen, but I do have it in English Shillings for this time frame, which were pretty much the same in silver weight and content (until Bohemia depreciated it). A suit of Milanese plate, ready made (mass manufactured), would cost roughly 8 pounds in the early 1400s. This is 160 Shillings, or about 1920 pence. You can get a full suit of this in game for maybe 4k Groschen, meaning that a Groschen is worth less than half a penny. I assume they did this because learning how to convert medieval money standards, and managing all the various currencies, would be confusing and tedious.

Still, Henry, if he ends the game with 100k game Groschen, or half-pence, is pretty well off for the time. It’s the equivalent of 4166 real life Groschen/Shillings, or about 208 pounds. He could buy around 400 cows, or 40 decent horses. He could send about 100 people to university/monastic school. He could rent the entirety of the London Bridge for a year, or the three most popular taverns in London at the time. Perhaps he would spend the money on houses - of which he could buy two of if he wanted something suited for lesser nobility, or a hundred cottages if he wanted to rent them out to crofters and other serfs. He might be able to build a small tower and a portion of a curtain wall for a future castle (he’d need around 10 times this amount to actually build a decent castle). Alternatively, he could blow it all on one suit of gilded plate or a really nice bed.

2 Likes

At the end of the game one ask him how he should address him, and he said “ do I look like a noble to you?”

1 Like

shhhh, but yea thats all good when joking around with your closest guards. same with people that are very close to you. but when dealing with towns people, inn keepers, and everyone else i want them to call me sir or be respectful of what ever title we have. if i was a noble and someone wasnt addressing me correctly in front of other nobles that would sorta drive me nuts. i know if that happened in front of Robard and Bernard they would have none of it, they would probably say something before Henry would.

1 Like