Please rework manual saving

Are you stupid? everyone has things to do outside the game… get over it, or, dont play the game.

For the people who say saving more often breaks immersion, if the option to manually save was introduced, that doesn’t mean that you have to play it that way.
You can choose not to save if you don’t want to, but it makes other people’s lives easier who have responsibilities. More options are never a bad thing.

10 Likes

Why it is a big issue: in certain parts of the game you can NOT !!! save while sleeping in a bed as everyone seems to think. I had to learn that the hard way.

I am at Talberg right now. I saved with my last Savior Schnapps just before leaving the Castle (Stealing the Guard Armor). Thanks to the forum i KNEW (!!!) that i could save when sleeping in a bed so i was not worried.

After leaving the Castle i explored the village, washed myself at the Bathhouse, sold my spare Items to Merchants, went on a hunt for Hares for the tanner, leveled Herbalism to lvl 6 (from 0 --> this alone took almost 30 Minutes) and Stole from some of the Houses.

Then i went to the Tavern and rented a bed, tried to sleep. GUESS WHAT!!!
Couldnt save because of the URGENT Quest to bury my Parents (not even 1 Hour sleep??? come on it cant be THAT urgent)
So that was almost 30 Minutes after Midnight, me having to get up at 6:00 AM again. While wandering too far off i even failed the quest --> start over again. Nice. So now: how is this not a big Issue? I lost 90% of my Playtime Yesterday Evening to this :frowning:

Stuff like this just kills the Fun. Oh yeah, i can do all over again tonight - i cant wait

10 Likes

You people complaint need to play the game more. It’s not difficult to kill a boar and sell its meat and buy schanpps. Need to go? Drink a schanpps or sleep.

1 Like

Are you that dense, or just a troll?

One more time, it’s not about the difficulty or finding material to brew schnapps, it’s about having to stop the game IMMEDIATELY because more important things happened in real life that prevent you from continuing playing the game more.

And no, you don’t always have either Schnapps, a bed you own or material that you can reach immediately.

8 Likes

What do i do if i have to leave the game after i killed the boar and am on the way to the City? Save on Exit is needed

8 Likes

And what if I need to leave immediately? I might not have the 15 minutes to find a boar, travel to the nearest town, find the person selling schnapps and then save.

6 Likes

If you have time to play the game then you have time to kill a boat and go to a city and sell its meat. Lmao you people are crazy. Be it the first thing you do so you have some money and then purchase schanpps so when you need to leave you can save whenever. Not sure why you play this game in 15 minute intervals m. Play another

Also it takes a minute to fast travel to a city.
Get yourself prepared that way when you need to leave immediately you can save.

I’m not saying I play the game in 15 min intervals, I’m saying if I have been playing for an hour and used my last schnapps 30 mins ago, if I get a message that I need to be on a conference call right then and there, I don’t want to have to leave my console just sat on for potentially hours. It would take more time than I had to find the boar, kill it and get over to the town.

2 Likes

No. I play when I think I might have half a hour or so to spare.

Sorry, if I’d only play a game when I am 100% sure that I won’t get interrupted, I would never be able to play.

I don’t suppose you are an adult, with a job and kids? If you were, you’d knew it is almost impossible to not getting interrupted at some point. I don’t play the game in 15 minutes intervals because I want to, but because I often can’t play longer than that.

Again, I don’t know if my child will wake up crying, I don’t know if I realize that I almost forgot to finish up some work for the next work day, I don’t know if anything else might happen.

And first off, it usually takes longer than just a minute to travel to a town and go to a bed you can use to save, not to mention that there might be reasons one can’t travel to a town, because of a quest, or lack of food so one has to hunt first and so on.

All in all, in your opinion adults with children and a life shouldn’t play this game in the first place, right? Because otherwise I don’t know how you imagine we should deal with it.

10 Likes

119 Groschen to be able to save is absolutely nothing. Go earn some groschen and buy yourself a save really isn’t that - time consuming - rather then BREAK the game

1 Like

nope, not everyone agrees. I like it how it is.

1 Like

Dude. Zeltchoron. Listen. What about “we might not have schnapps or money or the possibility of buying schnapps or using a bed right at the moment we HAVE to exit the game because real life like kids or work get in the way” don’t you understand?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t giving people the option to save however often or little they want be better than ONLY lettting you save with schnapps or ONLY manually. I don’t know why you people are so against giving people the choice of how they play and enjoy this game?

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Rant and shit postings

I really don’t think this game is for you. You can’t even grasp the basic concepts of the game.

1 Like

Hi all,
wouldn’t it be the easiest thing for the dev’s to implement the “save on quit” feature? I very sure that I read something about 3 ways of saving in the game. And as it was a ingame help note I would say it’s intended this way:

1. save via sleep
  2. save via drink this drink
  3. save on quit. Problem here: There is no “quit to main menue” (at least on PS4).
3 Likes

There are 3 ways… it saves during quests, saves on drinking schnapps and saves on sleep.

and 4th: save via progress - auto save. Forgotten this one…

Save via progression is already in, but the gap is too far.They should make this more often.