Please rework manual saving

There is no Need to call me a Moron just because you do not like my Opinion. Burying my Parents is Equally Important as for Example eating something or Equipping myself for a possible fight - i dont know what i can expect back there. Instead of going in blind to just die, I Need to be able to prepare for the worst instead of rushing in like a madman on steroids - this is an RPG after all, i am Supposed to feel “in Character”

Edit: I understand the Importance of Burying them the same Day. it even makes Sense. But not being able to save in a bed (!!!) in certain Quests which is the ONLY alternative outside of Saviour Schnapps to Save is just …

At least Limit the Sleep During Urgent Quests so you can only sleep at max 1 hour (just for saving) to rest a bit. Or no need to sleep at all to save, just SIT down on an owned bed should be enough.

3 Likes

You should get a game that fits your life. Or just play in the middle of the night…

2 Likes

So, icontheking, I can’t play the game I want just because people like you can’t resist the temptation to save scum? How in all the worlds does that make sense?

Can you be more immature, pampered and elitist? Seriously…

5 Likes

If you can’t save 119 for a schanpps, how are you going to play this game at all? Some gear costs over 2000, horses as well!

Really hope the devs don’t listen to those whining over something that isn’t broken if you just put some god damn time into the game. Go play Skyrim.

1 Like

You sir should really learn some manners… Anyway, this is OT - i wont reply to the obvious troll who just wants to **** around with People Anymore. Reported - nothing to do with you.

3 Likes

Okay, guys, either zeltchoron is a troll, a small child or too dense to understand easy English.

One last time. It’s not about trouble getting schnapps, it’s about the times where you HAVE to exit the game IMMEDIATELY but no way to save IMMEDIATELY. Something an adult with children and a good job will have alot.

Either way, I will stop responding to him, and I implore everyone else to ignore him as well.

3 Likes

My manners are fine thanks.

This is not true, I remember saving by sleeping in Talberg after stealing the armor for the quest. So stop trolling.

I am sorry that you failed your quest but thats exactly the point if you can save anytime there are no consequences to bad decision in the game.

But honestly I dont care if warehouse introduces some casual difficulty setting for players who cannot stand even a bit challenge, as long as they wont force this on all players.

2 Likes

Surely that highlights a problem with the system as well. I can either save my game, or save up for gear. Why can’t I play the game at my own pace and then save up my money for gear instead of an essential game mechanic?

4 Likes

Lol Augustus, I am a passionate player. You see a flaw where I see perfection. The game is balanced. You just haven’t put any time into this game clearly.

1 Like

First of all, is this Suggestion here not even valid within the Argumentation mostly here. If People here simply would want a way to can quit anytime if they have no “Time” - because of Kids or they have something better to do, there is an way better solution than this. Add Suspend/Temporary Save - which means if you quit then the Game Saves, however if you load this Save it deletes it to prevent that Save-Anytime-when-you-quit isn’t exploited.

Than also, it takes away the sense of Achievemants and the Risky Nature of the Game. Nowdays there are hardly any Games where you can be proud of that you beaten it, because it have casualized and made easy AF. And “Optonal” is in this case not an valid response. It would be like an Racing, where most participants have to use an bicycle but some are allowed to drive an Car… and even if you have done an good job, it get’s you on the nerves that some people were allowed to official cheat… And YES i know this is an Singleplayer Game, but still i miss the good ol’ days where you and your Friends had an really hard Game and could be proud of what you did. Nowdays such Games have become pretty rare, if you aren’t into pixelated Games… so is it asked to much to have still some very few Games, which doesn’t cater Casuals and Mainstream-Players and give some sense of achievment and unique experience…

Lastly, also pretty personal matter, i smiply dislike the way modern Gamers lost their Adventerous Side and can’t accept/adapt to new or better say in this case, different Mechanics. Most Games have to be trimmed to shematic A - and if not only offer halfheartly Shematic B. I simply want an High Quality Product which is allowed to be nieche without to be forced to catering the Mainstream and Casuals, because truth to be told, you have more than enough ghames. 90 % if not even more modern Games are trimmed to cater Casuals, and Option in this Cases doesn’t help because if you don’t focus on an certain aspect, it’s simply halfheartly and never uses full of it’s potential
I am in no way against “Casual” or Meanstream Playerrs, but they have their games, let core gamers have core games as well…

You can save the game immediately with a schanpps like I honestly don’t get what you people are complaining about. Truly, perhaps you’re more dense then I am. And again, 119 is NOTHING, easy money, quick cash.

2 Likes

That’s the point of the system bud. It’s supposed to make the game more difficult. This game is marketed as a hard core realistic game, and I’m seeing wave after wave of retards complaining about it.

1 Like

Literally just walked to a city and bought 5 schanpps, now I can save 5 times immediately when ever I want. No big deal.

1 Like

And no one is arguing that you shouldn’t be able to keep this “perfection”.

All we want is the OPTION for those who have a life and family. Or is the mere option too much for you? Can’t resist the temptation? How do you go through life without being addicted to every drug out there?

And what if you don’t have Schnapps with you? No bed in close proximity? No material right here and there? What then?

5 Likes

zeltchoron! You sound like a sensible person!

So why can’t they do what fallout did with a survival mode. At the start of the game, give the player the option of the Scnhapps save mechanic as a hard mode, and a manual save for easy mode.
Make it so that this can’t be changed once the game has started and there you go, both sides happy and can play whichever way they want.

4 Likes

Well, yeah, if my child is screaming and my wife has night shift, I will think about my child. Is that supposed to be bad?

2 Likes

If you have no schnapps on you then you have not planned very well in the game and have f*cked up.

1 Like

I always have at least a minimum of 3 schanpps on me, then when I need more I top because 400$ is literally no bid deal.

1 Like