Rant and shit postings

Like the title:
Rant, shit and not civil…

You dumb dickhead the issues are linked to game progress mainly the main story. Get to the monastary and watch your game break itself more and more after that eventually like me your game wont even run anymore. I managed to eek out beating the game at 41.5 hours extremely dissatisfied with how short it was about half of skyrim or fallout 3 or 4 main story line and it wasnt even close to being a satisfying story since you play 15th century detective the whole game. Then theres the whole no patch and codes not working and the consistent lies from warhirse about said things. Eh warhorse should be in court for selling fake codes for their game and then lying about it.

1 Like

Im stil, amazed you selfish twats are whining about game changes while half of us csnt even play or start our games because we didnt get codes or the mysterious xbox update. If you can play without lockpicking and i cant even boot the game without a crash… id say fuck off to the back of the line and stop crying about shit you never NEED. Playing something we paid for is more important than anything you lazy twats cant handke training.

1 Like