Please rework manual saving

But it doesn’t seem so - because the Saving-System is Part of the Game-experience and Part of the Concept and to change that, would break what this Games also stands for.

Dark Souls with an Easy-Mode wouldn’t be the same anymore, even if it is optional, it would destroy everything what Dark Souls stands for, and this Save-Game Concept is part of the Experience.

2 Likes

I have no problem, what is yours??

Crap like what?

You wind your neck in… calling me a keyboard warrior, you keyboard warrior. how original.

1 Like

Making a Suspend Mode is breaking the Game? To suspend, i could simply “pause” the game and let my Computer run all day long. So ? Uses a lot of Power and Energy

How do you ‘get used to’ playing for an hour and having to quit the game for whatever reason only to lose an hours play? I applaud the realism in KCD but this is a quality of life thing that would hurt no one if they implemented a save on exit.

4 Likes

I assumed that because you said that this is the reason why you need option to save always. Look I can respect a person who says that I am a casual player and I would like easy/casual difficulty. But dont say you need it because of your daughter. True all kids are different but you can have pc paused even for 30 min or 1 hour.

Also you originally did not made clear that you want devs to implement this as a separate easy difficulty.

I paused my game earlier for 40 mins to pot some plants out side, no big deal. Lol

You have problems pal, you need to try and belittle others on a forum. Please don’t act tough.

I don’t talk about the Suspend thing, i talk about the reworking of the Manual Saving, even if it is optional via an Easy-Mode. Don’t mix things up please… it’s an difference to add Suspending or to rework the Save-System so that you can make fproper saves anyway and anytime you want…

I don’t get what you are saying here… you can save… you can drink saviour schnapps.

1 Like

@zeltchoron

Absolutely fine with it. Just like in Crusader Kings 2 and other Paradox Games, which disable Achievements if you don’t use Ironman with cheats disabled. Completely agree with you, would be fair and understandable. I am glad we came to an agreement, I much prefer a discussion ends this way.

@N1kolaiUK

But have you read my comments? I always said I don’t want options to be removed, but to be added. Not take away the save system, but add an easy mode to it.

I’d agree that someone asking for a huge system/gameplay change because of his lifestyle would be idiotic and stupid, but I never did that. I even always mentioned I don’t.

3 Likes

@LightningYu

But Dark Souls difficulty isn’t depending on Real Life interfering with the Game. It’s about your skills. This Save Game system is about problems caused by Real Life issues. Can’t really compare it.

3 Likes

@Sir_Mace_of_Base
You need to take your bantering elsewhere. We here are simply having a passionate debate over a beautiful game.

@AugustusCaesar
Would still prefer however they didn’t implement

1 Like

You really have issues. You need to re-read your replies to others… seriously no way you’re bouncing this back at me.

1 Like

How would it change your experience with the game if they added on essentially a different mode for us? It wouldn’t remove the experience you are having at all. It wouldn’t make the smallest difference to the way you want to play the game.
All it would do is make life easier for other people.

2 Likes

That’s why, again - i mentioned the Suspend Save - over and over again. Do you even read what i write o.o?
With Suspending it would be the exactly same as Dark Souls. If you die - then bye you are respawned on an Bonfire and have to do the part again, like KCD with the Concept where you have Bed and Schnapp, but simply you can set your “bonfire” more openly. And with an Suspend-Save you can also quit the Game anytime you want, but it isn#t an proper save, which means you can’t abuse it due it deletes itself once you load it… you still need to use Schnapps and Bed for proper Saves which you can keep and reload…

Lmao, you need to read his replies before you try and start on me. He needs shutting up or he’ll roam this forum like he owns it.

Because this is how the developers saw this beautiful game. Don’t alter their dream, that is madness.

1 Like

@LightningYu

And have you read what I wrote :wink: ?

Such a suspend save, which saves when you exit the game, and deletes itself when you load the game, is exactly what I proposed.

I really don’t… and I dont need to re-read anything.

Yeah, seems i mixed it up, Sorry :smiley: