Please rework manual saving

Did I forget to mention on my Xbox One S that when I turn off my Xbox to sleep that when I turn it on I’m immedietly back to where I was - great feature on the xbox

1 Like

YES! Mine does the same!

1 Like

Then why the heck do you argue with me? o.O And Point out that i am the worst elitelist, when i even in one of my first responds mentioned i’m okay / support such an Suspend Concept?

I’m simply against an Optional reworked Manusal-Save concept - like Easy mode with infinite Saves or such things…

2 Likes

Honestly love just jumping back into games like this, so wonderful!

+1 really don’t want unlimited saves at all in this game. Please god no. Honestly will ruin much.

Until you Electricity is gone or you see how it adds up to the bill…
Also there might some People here who have an family which might also play on the PC/Konsole or have to do a different thing, which means they have to close the Game…

2 Likes

@zeltchoron

Well, I play on a pc, and when I put my PC to sleep mode, it crashes games I had running all the time.

@LightningYu

I didn’t specifically call you an elitist, more the general attitude of some. If it doesn’t apply to you, and I gave yo somehow the impression that I meant you specifically, I am very sorry. I apologize.

It’s just that many here are even against such kind of very reasonable suspend save system. And I don’t get why. It would solve all problems for people like me, and cause no problems for people like them.

I actually came on here to help people and I have helped a lot of people and they have thanked me… and then you come across someone who is slamming the game saying they will give a bad review because they do not understand how to play it.

Maybe I have been a bit harsh but it is not fair criticizing the game when it is not the games or developers fault.

1 Like

Lol I pay electric, and I still play my Xbox as much as I have before. My Xbox is off. Just a nice feature.

Okay then no problem, than this argument was more of an Mistake, because you replied to me so i thought you mean me as well.

@LightningYu

Yeah, sorry about that, this is why I started to @ the names of those I reply to.

@zeltchoron

How good for you. Some people however can barely pay their electricity bill as it is. You know, family and such costing a lot of money, and rent, and school, and clothing.

Some snowflakes on this forum…

You don’t understand, you’re really altering what I was saying. My electric bill doesn’t increase when my Xbox is off. Just saying it’s a bonus feature for us Xbox one players lol. Calm down

@zeltchoron

Then sorry, I thought you were saying that you pay your bill and still play a lot on your Xbox, implying that it doesn’t matter how much the bill is.

If that isn’t what you meant, I apologize, sorry.

1 Like

I feel like it makes you decide on situations more realistically and as they said it was to stop abuse. If you really need to save and have no potions return home and sleep to save. I feel that if you could save anytime anywhere id just be running around into battle feeling as there was no consequences to my actions as id just be able to reload a save minutes before the action started. As a lot of people have said this is a niche game and is not going to be for everyone… (casual players)

2 Likes

I could understand the pushback to this if it was a multiplayer game and we were asking for the red team to earn weapons or gear faster than the blue team, but this is a single player game. Nothing we are asking for would affect your experiences in any way.
You want the hardcore mode? We aren’t asking for it to be removed. We aren’t asking for anything that will change the way that you want this game to play.
We just want a separate mode that won’t impact you at all in any way, shape or form. We just want an option added. That is it. Nothing more or less. A different play style that suits us and our lifestyles. You wouldn’t need to ever use it or even acknowledge its existence.
It would only be there for those of us who want to use it.
Think of it like the chicken hat in Metal Gear Solid 5 if you really want to justify it.

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

@5IRON

So anyone who doesn’t have all the time to play uninterrupted is automatically a casual gamer, and doesn’t deserve to play the game? That is how your post sounds like.

3 Likes

Dude please just look and see how easy it is to get $$$ and therefor schanpps so you can save whenever >.<

1 Like

@zeltchoron

And see all the replies to the dozens of times you wrote this that explain that getting Schnapps isn’t our problem.