Poll: What should be our next stretch goal? What about 3rd person camera?

Yes listen to this little dictator. Who refuses to let people play in third person because he doesn’t like it. Because people playing in third person will totally effect him.

You mean like the whining you did. Your only argument against third was “it will take away from first person” Even though warhorse said it will not. But i guess you know more about this than them.

3 Likes

You must be confusing something.
I don’t keep this “discussion” artificially alive.
I’m here again because someone quoted me and I got an e-mail.
So I came here and saw that the 3rd PV ranting has once again started all over again.

Also take a look at the topic title.
These are questions to the supporters.
I just stated my opinion because I have the same right to do this as anyone else.
You don’t have to like or bow to what I type.
So how does that make me the dictator.

Unlike you I don’t come here and start a fight with someone specific.
That’s all you were trying to achieve with your little post.
With that said, I will stop it here from my side.
You can go on if you like. Have fun talking to yerself! :wink:

PS:
If someone wants a 1st PV game that same person just buys a 1st PV game.
If someone wants a 3rd PV game that same person just buys a 3rd PV game.
One doesn’t have to be granted with an IQ of 150 to figure that out.
Complaining afterwards is a bit silly because said person knew exactly what it was buying.

And so you´ve come here after 3 days after last post (5days next previous)… (yeah, somebody quoted you - unresistable, I know)

No, but it really seems that the fight is what you seek.

You should have read original post…

3 Likes

Because apparently we have gotten nowhere other then this should have no 3rd person camera EXCEPT for dialogue and inventory screens because that was the original game. However, more than enough people were able to change the game so before you play the game it’ll ask if you want 1st person or 3rd person, which for those who pledged and whined for 3rd person on a HISTORICAL AND REALISTIC game got.

I still stand as I was before. I do not like 3rd person other then for the dialogue and inventory screen. However, I will not stand against it for others as some kind people go through the game to find every piece of armor in it and showcase it so we can go find the pieces ourselves without much effort.

1 Like

that argument makes about as much sense as saying the fact that there is no perma death somehow violates "historical and realistic"aspect of the game.

oh and there will be plenty of moments where you’re taken out of 1st person in this game. insert bold letters “historical and realistic” here

i like how this thread is basically one strawman after another and no one addresses directly, vavra’s points even when folks keep bringing the discussion back to it. does anyone actually have an argument that directly challenges what vavra has said? the only argument that does that seems to be an implication that vavra is lying. ad hominem basically.

5 Likes

You more than stated your opinion you were borderline throwing a tantrum.

If the devs of the game are willing to add it in why do you have a problem with it. They stated several times it will not take away from your first person experience in anyway. You will not be forced into playing third. But now that you and a small portion of the community got their way everyone will be forced into playing in first.

We all cant be as smart as you.

I believe i was talking to you actually.

Yep your complaining was the reason 80+ percent of the community will now be forced into playing first person. You had no legitimate reason against it. All of your arguments were proven false by the devs but congrats you won anyway.

And @Dovahkiin this thread has been active for a few weeks now.

1 Like

If you’re referring to my comment above, I have said on a few occasions that I do not want to play in 3rd person.

I apologize for what I am saying after, but this is so you can understand what I’m saying in the above comment in reply to Dovakiin.

I don’t want to play in 3rd person EXCEPT for dialogue and the inventory screen.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM AGAINST IT FOR ANYONE ELSE.

Warhorse SHOULD put a 3rd person option for those who want it. It is an OPTION. Not forced on us who want 1st person (as 1st person shouldn’t be forced on those who want 3rd person). Just like there should be the OPTION to skip the female character’s part in the game.

I do not want to play in 3rd person or play the female character. HOWEVER this doesn’t mean I am against them being OPTIONS for those who want to play the female and in 3rd person.

I personally will not play the female character’s part in the game or in 3rd person. They should, once again, be OPTIONS, not forced. A game is meant to be PLAYED YOUR WAY and for FUN. Being forced to play something you don’t want is not what you bought the game for.

Yep…no reiterations necessary, However I will add or ask rather would you care if WH adds a third person option without calling it a stretch goal?

I mean is anyone really gonna be butt hurt if lets say the final release happens to have TPV option that wasn’t previously announced?

Google translate could have changed the context but that’s not what I get from the interview.

Your post makes it seem like they are considering adding it to the game still which the above quote clearly states they thought about it (because some community members want it) but its not gonna happen.

My bad, thanks for pointing that out. I read something into it that wasn’t there. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Please implement 3rd person. I love switching between the two. Thank you.

1 Like

It will never end implemented or not this is one thread that will never die.

1 Like

No offense, but I just find it funny. One person who joined February add their first comment in this topic … and you add three about how this never going to die, lol.

I think you should be able to go in 3rd person, But not when in combat, so when combat starts (or you unsheath your weapon) The camera will go to 1st person

Sorry guys. I went to Dan’s profile and read all his posts. I commented to one of them, unbeknownst to me it was this behemoth of a thread. Don’t want to dredge up sore emotions :slight_smile:

What about a top-down view? Could be interesting to play the game like that. The houses should have roofs removed in that case though (to see the player when in interiors).

8 Likes

Not sure if it took my vote , I selected the poll option and highlighted but cant see a submit vote :confused: , I am on mobile device…

This thread again…

Thats all, there is no “submit”.