Poor Performance

Game keep freezing for a sec every minute and is to annoying to play.

My PC spec
i7-6700@4.00GhZ
32GB ram
1070GTX Strix 8gb vram
win 10 pro 64bit

Tried to play “offline” by disabling AV and AM , still the same.
Now my question is , if the game will run the same when is full release , can I still get a refund ?

Hello,
is your question to solve the problem, so we need more informations like a dxdiag?
So please type in your command prompt from windows “dxdiag”, save the result and upload this with the “upload” function in this forum.

Hope you`ll find help, and sry for my rusty english! :wink:

Yes, but the final game will not run this poorly like the Beta does. We already have a better running developer build.
But we can´t update the Beta because it would cost too much time and would slow down the development too much.

3 Likes

What i trying to say was, your problems are not typical for your strong pc build.
Perhaps there will be an other problem…
In which resolution are you playing?

I dont know if this was clear, but i hear in your answer there will not come a new beta build for the e3 next? :slight_smile:

That is true, there will be no new Beta update for the E3.

[quote=Yes, but the final game will not run this poorly like the Beta does. We already have a better running developer build.
But we can´t update the Beta because it would cost too much time and would slow down the development too much.
[/quote]

Thank you for your answer and happy to heard that you are aware of this issue.
Time to patiently wait for full release and hope the game will rum smooth.
Good luck @ E3 :slight_smile:

P.S sty …messed up with quotes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Use this. Its helpful.

Hey Grubocap, please edit your last post here, i think there is only a magnifying glass symbol visible.

Yes, it is enough to find 100500 post about performance :о)

1 Like

You are so evil!^^ :wink:

Poor performance eh?

Try this.

2 Likes

So did it work for you then…

1 Like

Nice lol, Just give it time

I think that’s just how the game is right now. I have the same problems and my comp is beastly. Every other game 60fps at 4k. This one around 30… Not to mention all the bugs.

| 7700K OC@4.8GHz | Scythe Mugen 5 | EVGA 1080 Ti SC Black Edition | MSI 750 Ti Dedicated PhysX | ASUS Strix Z270F | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 | x2 Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280 RAID 0 | Toshiba 2TB HDD | x4 Toshiba 128GB SSD RAID 0 | Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W 80+ | Sharp 43" 4k | 21" ASUS VS228H-P | AOC 24" 2436vw |

FIRE STRIKE: 22,594

Well 60 FPS on very high setting in 1080p. But because of constant crashes this game in unplayable.

The computer case is to blame

You DO understand that you are only playing a beta, and that the real game is miles further down the road of optimisation and debugging, yes?

1 Like

Poor performance for ur setup in firestrike…
And remember that 22594 is the score cpu+gpu, graphic score is important and is only 30800.
But it’s right 30 fps in 4k if in graphic option all is very high.
In 1440p 40-55fps.
This is a beta.

What do these people have to know if they make certain questions knowing that they are playing a beta.
It is pointless to try to give an answer to retarded people or 12 years old children …with the hope that they are at least, just to have an excuse.

Only 30800? That sarcasm lol. That’s 3000 less than the #1 result (http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12577135) with the same setup. Still much higher than most others. But yes, having a cpu with better threading and more cores is going to produce a higher result since it’s cpu + gpu as you said.