PS4 game crashes in band of bastards

Anche io ho lo stesso problema ed ho cercato di contattare il supporto giocatori attendo notizie

I also have the same problem and I tried to contact the support players I await news

Sadly may take months

SOLVED. Got a tip from warhorse to restore the data on the ps4. That solves the gamecrash. I finished the second mission of the dlc b.o.b. (im on a ps4 pro and play the game from disc)

Do you mean ps4 in safemode and restore database?

So how do you do that? I cant seem to find any specific way online.

Yes in save modes. Put off youre ps. Hold the powerbutton til you hear a 2e beeb. You are in save mode and you see the option restore data. Connect a controller wired. Noting wil be lost from the ps

Rebuilding the database in safe mode didnt work, though I do have a downloaded version

I think it is importent to do the quest from the miller to steal a ring .that ring is gonna play a role in band of bastards.

Same here! This sucks man. Paid 20eu for all the dlc and cant play anymore.

do you remember which mission it is? Because neither even restoring the database I solved the crash

Just happened to me, playing on the disc version with all dlc but the new one, don’t know if that makes any difference. It kept crashing on the mission “Uninvited Guests” right after talking to the Chief and the lady. I restored the database still kept crashing. Idk its wack, hopefully we get a patch soon. And does anyone know if this happened before the recent update or did it just start happening, I only just got BoB dlc so I can’t tell.

Never happened on patch 1.8… finished band of bastards on 2 different profiles… cutscenes are wonky on the latest 1.9.1 patch

I have the same problem on a PS4 with dematerialized version : game crashes after talk with Kuno and the lady whatever option I choose. I tried database restore in safemode and it did not worked out. Would be indeed great if a patch could be released to fix this :wink:

the problem is the patch 1.9.1

believe me I tried everything, so don’t waste your time restoring and etc. is the 1.9.1 patch that gives problems

thanks @pasqualep for info. Problem : is it possible to go back to previous version on PS4 ? I have search on the web about this topic but did not find any information yet.

it’s not possible

Same problem ps4 after patch 1.18
Does anyone know if they are working on it?

their answer:

Warhorse Studios (Warhorse Studios) Jun 12, 16:06 CEST

Hello and thanks for reporting the issue, we are looking into it in order to either provide you with a hint or to include it into another patch. Also please make sure you are not using any mods or trainers. Thank you for your kind patience.

Having the same issue here. Can’t really figure out a fix. I have the digital copy on ps4- if you guys find out a fix before Warhorse, let us know