PS4 game crashes in band of bastards

believe me I tried everything, so don’t waste your time restoring and etc. is the 1.9.1 patch that gives problems

thanks @pasqualep for info. Problem : is it possible to go back to previous version on PS4 ? I have search on the web about this topic but did not find any information yet.

it’s not possible

Same problem ps4 after patch 1.18
Does anyone know if they are working on it?

their answer:

Warhorse Studios (Warhorse Studios) Jun 12, 16:06 CEST

Hello and thanks for reporting the issue, we are looking into it in order to either provide you with a hint or to include it into another patch. Also please make sure you are not using any mods or trainers. Thank you for your kind patience.

Having the same issue here. Can’t really figure out a fix. I have the digital copy on ps4- if you guys find out a fix before Warhorse, let us know

Same problem to me. The mission is called: uninvited guests, when Henry has to choose between the 3 options the game crashes when Kuno is telling you to attack… I really hope they will fix this asap…

I’m having the exact same issue. I’m playing the original physical version on the base PS4.

Same thing here, PS4 Pro, downloaded version, just bought all dlc pakc, wanted to come back to this really great, but really unpolished game.
Goddamit, I’m not sure what they do with the patches, but seems that it works worse than when I played it at launch, 1.5 years ago. There were around 5-6 crashes while playing woman’s lot as well, though not so constant as on this moment. This is infuriating, especially considering save system here. Good thing there was a safe right before this moment. But in woman’s lot I had to replay 1-1.5 hours because of the crashes, as you can’t go to sleep while playing as Theresa and can’t use alchemy to brew more saving potions

Same here!!

Same for me, made an account here just to report this game breaking bug.

Doesnt work

Well boys. Make sure all of you report it to their e mail. And then only thing wr can do is wait for a a patch

Have same problem here. After dialog ps4 crashes. Reported 4 times no answer. Tried multiple saves. Started fresh new game same result. Last update made game graphics worse. Slow loading textures. Cant sell stuff in shops. Money wasted on DLC

Hi there I am henry and I also have the same excat issue, game crashes in the middle of the dailog, I understand that not many people have this problem since there is only 33 replayes in here :frowning: I have to say this game is easily as bugged as skyrim xD not a day goes by when I dont have to replay hours of gampley or some other shit xD If it wasnt such a narrative masterpiece I would probably just uninstall it, but it is and I cant stop playing it and so the horror continues xD

However beeing a very smart Hal I was grinding mah perception skillz and I noticed that right around the time of crashing cutscene there is a mention of some quest involving Phillip (whoever he might be) beeing marked as messed up, does anyone know if doing that quest first unbugs the crashy cutscene ?

Also, I think that since this shit has been happening for the past 15 days someone could kindly move his ass and release a hotfix :frowning:

Always Devouted
Real Henry

Im pretty sure thats not the problem since that doesnt happen to me.

O yeah I(henry) looked up that Philip on googles and your right it looks llike its a total coincidence xD

i just want to give a shout out to devs that um its bee am hour since I (Henry) posted about the issue, and it still hasnt been fixed, is there any chance someone could acknowledge that you guys know and work around the clock to fix this major bug that keeps me(Henry) from my deliverance ?

I mean on top of all the past hours(which could be counted in thousands now) its a longass time this thing has been around and it could kinda be nice if you relaesed a hotfix already ?

I emailed them 3 weeks ago. Its going to be fixed in the next patch.

Bro what? nice english

Ok, I have XBOX One and had the same issue. It seems to be an issue with the cutscenes. So I skipped them all very fast, chose the 2nd conversation option and skipped thru the rest fast. I immediately got my achievement and was able to continue. I used a Saviour Schnops right away and then played the mission. It fixed it for me. After trying 6 times I saw the cutscenes enuff anyway. Hope you his helps.
-KiNGPiN42DBM