PS4 game crashes in band of bastards

Ill try this right away. Thanks man

crasha at the end of the dialogue with Ser Kuno no to the video

Nope dont work for me. Crashes after dialog

Work around for me by choosing the nobility (crown) dialogue option and not the persuade (mouth) option. I also skipped through the cutscenes because it had crashed once or twice already but I’m not sure how relevant that was.

rip this didn’t work for me. ive tried failing and succeeding at all the dialogue options and nothing works

Jesus Marry and Joseph its 28th and you lads still didnt roll out a hotfix >.< its ONE bug that has to be fixed cmon lads what did we pay for ?

1 Like

Give them a break. Stop acting so entitled

NO xD they had 18 days of break to make ONE not two not three not 500 ONE hotfix man, seriously
 you give me a break mr xD

PS- the game still sint working lads, just in case you didnt know XD

1 Like

Blockquote Work around for me by choosing the nobility (crown) dialogue option and not the persuade (mouth) option. I also skipped through the cutscenes because it had crashed once or twice already but I’m not sure how relevant that was.

Blockquote

You wouldnt know if your preusasion attemt succeded or not would you ?

I stole the ring it crashed
 so I didn’t steal the ring
 still crashes

Hi There I am Henry and I just wanted to let Devs know because surely the dont since it hasnt been fixed after months time, there is an issue lads where the game crashes in the exact same moment for all of us ps4 players after we talk to Kuno outside Uzhizc on the second patrol in the Band of Bastards. We would be most happy if you could pretty please release a hotfix for it instead of waiting for another patch to fix the issue as it is customary for fixing gambreaking bugs. Preferably today if you may since its been a mnoth already for that issue to be around :slight_smile:

Your still staring at the screen waiting.
Henry :slight_smile:

PS - no it still doesnt work for me when I talk down Kuno it crashes anyways right at the dailog window exit.

@Friggerdamerker - What ring are you on about love ?

Oh please shut up for gods sake. They are going to fix it sooner or later. No one wants to hear your whining

Hi There I am Henry and I prefer sooner rather than leater, which is I will whine as I please <3

It is ofcourse kinda late already considering how long they dont really care wether their product works or not. i mean its not like its an isolated matter it is a huge bunch of ps4 players not beeing able to play what the paid for.

2 Likes

Made an account just for this. I’ve been waiting for days now for a hotfix, I already sent them an email about the problem but they just gave me the typical PR response and none of the solutions listed here work for me.

it looks like ps4 players are not prority game is buggy as hell but i love its shame that every update is stepp back

I have new bug now. Started new game. And when I train with Bernard I can’t. He practically kills me in three hits. I attack he perfectly block me and hits me 3 times and I am done.

I just created an account to reply here and inform the devs that another person on ps4 has the crash. I already tried every tips mentionned and nthing worked. I hope it’ll be fixed the DLC looks really great.

Hi there I am Henry and I just wanted to let you know that seeing how you treat your customers I wont be buying your next game untill its completely bug free(thats ussualy years afer relaese when price is down to 5 euro).

i understand we live in an era of the internets and you can feel free to not spend time and money on beta tests thanks to the ability of releasing fixes for the bugs, but if you just jolly piss on yer clientelle like this having us hang in suspence waiting for a simple hotfix for over a month then forget about stealing my money next time.

3 Likes

Same problem. Super frustrating. I’m considering starting the entire game again just so I don’t have to wait for useless devs

1 Like

This is so fucking retarded. They sold us an unplayable product, and Warhorse doesn’t understand the meaning of hotfix
they just patch things in waves every few months, without seeing how each change can ruin and fuck the game for people like the last patch did. we’re left waiting for months until they fix this issue, and probably ruin the game a different way. Literally unplayable, fuck this 0/10 game.

4 Likes