PS4 game crashes in band of bastards

I created an account for this, what is going on where is the patch?

I find Henry hilarious.

1 Like

Still not playable. Every option i chose = crash

Wrote a email to warhorse, i am very disappointed! the main game was a mess, but somehow i convinced myself to buy the whole dlc package because i have nothing to do for the next 2 weeks. " they must have sort everything out since now, the game should be flawless at this point of time " i thought. Big mistake! KCD2 will be bought only for 5 ā‚¬ when its on sale- SMH

@warhorse well? Itā€™s already a week and a half since the patch enter the certification process, can you guys i dunnoā€¦speed it up asap?

We canĀ“t. It is not in our hands anymore, we are waiting for it as well. Sorry. :confused:

Hey are there going to be other changes in the patch as well? Like gameplay related changes or something on those lines? Can full patch notes be seen anywhere?

Warhorseā€¦you guys are fucking ridiculous. Release playable content in the future, for the love of God. Your ā€˜royalā€™ edition ended up being royally screwed and unplayable for months now.

• Fixed a rare bug in which a few cutscenes were missing.
  • Fixed a rare glitch during combat animation.
  • Fixed amount of money paid to the guard during arresting.
  • Fixed a rare issue when failed evade didnĀ“t interrupt fast travel.

ā€“ Band of Bastards DLC ā€“

• Fixed the crash after dialog with Kuno during second patrol.
  • Fixed the dialog options when Stone steals the ring in the quest Ring of Bacchus.

ā€“ A Womanā€™s Lot DLC ā€“

• It is now possible to acquire lock-picks from Fritz even when you complete the side quest for Johanka by stealing the trunk key.
  • Fixed French and German dabbing in several cutscenes.
  • Missing French and German voice-overs added.
  • Broken models and graphics after finishing Theresaā€™s story should appear even less frequently. Saving & restarting the game will fix the issue.
  • Fixed the black screen with UI prompts after finishing Theresaā€™s story.

imagine not fixing ur game after 2 months

3 Likes

explained better, what happened?

Just turn off simple lockpicking

Worked for me

This is still broken and its been 2 weeks since the apparent certification process started, whats going on

1 Like

No PATCH(((

still not work

also having problems with it

Donā€™t think anyone from WH will say soā€¦ soā€¦

KCD on console vs PC has been an issue for as long as Iā€™ve been here. (Release). Sometimes the issue has been smaller (or larger) than other times.

Consoles are pushed. Itā€™s just a fact. It also seems harder to tweak performance. So, popins on vanilla PS4 (my console) have been a fustercluck at times. And, release of new DLCs has often coincided with the hitting of the fustercluck reset button or its less aggressive cousin, the OMG button.

WH tries and has always tried to remedy console issues, but itā€™s never fast enough for those of us who want to get back in the thick of it. Part of the issue is related to testing. The gods (Sony and MS) as Tobi called them (or unholy gods as Iā€™m occasionally inclined to think of them) donā€™t enable beta testing by ā€˜realā€™ users (as opposed to studio QA testers)(unlike Stream PC games for example). In software, real users always push shit in ways developers never thought and/or intended. That makes it harder to clean up consoles.

I now have KCD on PC and PS4. Honestly, still prefer to play on PS4 when Rattay race doesnā€™t provoke a popin shit storm or when a PS4-linked issue isnā€™t triggering a game breaking bug. Graphics arenā€™t near as nice, etc but easier for me to get lost in play. Not sure when the royal edition will be cleaned up but expect it will eventually. Donā€™t hold me to it but my guess is one or two more cycles.

1 Like

Every day i cheak game!!!No patch!!! I dont understand what can i do!!!
In this 2 month i Install 2 patch for COD BO4 game!!! Where is KCD new patch???

• Fixed the crash after dialog with Kuno during second patrol. NEED PATCH!!!

@Narimanik Wish I knew

It took seemingly forever (Easter to summer solstice?) to get a fix for

Spoiler

Erik stuck outside of Sasau monastery instead of inside Vranik

fwiw, ive held off replaying in PS4 because womanā€™s lot release was end of May. Takes time to fix things (first release, then people have to sink hrs into game to reach breaking point, then report, triage, investigate, test, etc :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:). Based on my perception of past releases, 2 months for the dust to settle seemed possible/probable. Thatā€™s about where we are and why Iā€™m back looking at PS4 comments

Just wanted to add Iā€™m having same issues in same spot. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. From what I read KCD has the fix on ps4 but waiting for sony to approve it. On a side note KCD I love this game please continue with Henry to get that sword and rebuild Skalitzā€¦Best game ever!!!

Oh my GOD!!! NO PATCH!!! I delete the Game thanks Warhorse!!!