PS4 game crashes in band of bastards

Despite my frustration and disagreement with how this particular mistake was handled i really do appreciate you taking the time to respond, even if its taken longer than i would have liked for you to do so. Most other studios (like Bungie for example, those bastards) would not have the guts to pop in to their forum and say anything directly. Perhaps i will start another play through when this is finally sorted out after all, thanks again for taking the time.

2 Likes

finally when will the patch come out? at least an indicative date

2 Likes

The answer is much appreciated, thank you. However, while I think I can speak for most players when I say that we do understand making a RPG of this size is no easy matter, I would not call a game breaking bug a ā€œhiccupā€. The horse manes rendering through the caparison or the armor clipping are minor hiccups that can be overlooked without a major impact on gameplay. Not being able to play a paid dlc for almost two months is something else entirely and I do hope you will handle things differently in the future, because the game really is one of my all time favourites and I would absolutely hate to abandon it because of bugs such as these that make life miserable.

Thanks again for the answer and weā€™ll be waiting for patch 1.9.2. that hopefully will also fix the Next to Godliness pitcher problems and the missing ring from Peshekā€™s quest (which effectively means I canā€™t sell stolen goods in the game) .

All the best,
Andrew

5 Likes

Itā€™s in certification. Only god knowsā€¦ (God in this case are Sony and MS)

5 Likes

Uuuhg, Worhorse you know I love you and your wonderful masterpiece(Kingdom Come Deliverence)
but man thereā€™s gotta be something you guys can do to push this thru Sony faster, I mean itā€™s been a month and fifteen days since this was reported I mean like use some of the money you made off use to bribe the guys up in Japan please
P.S. : SORRY I donā€™t mean to be like HiImHenery

1 Like

Guys, I had same issue with preaching mission. To get past through both you have to hold button that skips cutscenes, then click any option(I used second) and then hold circle again. 1.9.1 If not try to tap circle. Hope it helps.

1 Like

THANK YOU!!!
Worked for me (PS4 pro, KDC classic disc version) 1.9.1

Itā€™s kinda sad when i have the game completed and then they come out with a DLC that on the surface looked nice but then you dive further in and hit a brick wall (Consistent Crash) and think ā€œi paid money for a game of Clue, 1 fight, a few cutscenes, and a side questā€ knowing surely there is more to the DLC you then think ā€œi canā€™t just give upā€, but in every attempt at figuring out the problem and testing outcomes we all have to succumb to the game of waiting knowing we canā€™t do anything that we were only wasting our time.

Please give more information How did you doā€¦ Step by Stepp

Sure. In dialogue with Kuno I pick 2nd option (but it doesnā€™t matter to my opinion) and then smashing circle button like a lunatic.
And thatā€™s all, nothing more, nothing less.
Hope it helped, @Denuke deserves medal for this :smile:

And 1 more quasion please. When you press 2nd option did you win speech or not? Thank you

Yes I did.

Did not help me(( PS4 Classic Consol. I did everthing but not. I did it on Hardcore too but nothing. 1 million time. Thats imposible. I really hate that critical errors

1 Like

Some people have gotten lucky in this thread and were able to bypass the crash for some reason and this method isnā€™t exactly new either. How long is the certification process anyway? I am almost running out of quests to keep me distracted lol

Warhorse, Please tell me. did you send to Sony new patch about this Problem??

What si the problem? I donā€™t understand

Certification takes about a week to two and rarely patch gets rejected too

a week is already over we look forward to the second one

Any estimated time? Itā€™s killing me now I want that bloody Zoul armour.

WarHorse Any news???:pensive:

1 Like