PS4 - Lock Picking is impossible

its funny how ppl have issues with lockpicking but dont moan about how hard the combat is

it didnt help

It takes practice at first but when you get the skill 3 and 6 perks it becomes a lot easier. Just keep on trying and do very easy locks to start then move up to easy locks when you get more skills.

I sucked balls at lockpicking early in my game but now it is a lot easier.

Thanks for the optimistic response. Now and then I can luck out and get one open. But usually don’t risk being caught.

well i try to lockpick the first lock on ps4 but i cant keep the target steady and every time i am almost true the pick breaks. vibrations in controller are of. i tremble to much holding the target in place any tips?

Don’t keep your eye on the yellow ball but on/in between the metal slots and follow it around while still making sure the ball is lit up. This is how I managed it at the beginning at least. Also, practice at Miller Peshek…he will give you a chest to practice on and the chest will lock again (10 times I think) for you to keep practicing. It gets really simple. Keep trying on very easy locks.

This is absurd . I’ve was keep trying to picklock “Very Easy” lock like more than 10 times and failed. The picklocking is impossible! Please help me. How to picklock in PS4? Shall I quite the game?

I failed on this each of 10 times. Please help!