Ps4 patch/hotfix 1.2.5 (1.04)

What game isn’t like that tho. Lol I’m actually surprised I terms of playing through the story I have not encountered anything accepted the vagabond being in the pillory forever

Yes, i know. This is will be a never ending patch. A new patch fixing the previous bugs, but theres is also a new bugs appear in the new patch. And so on.

1 Like

GRÖHL! Nice one

1 Like

Lockpicking on Xbox Crap spent 2 days at trainer never opened the chest. one of the things i love in games like this is undoable for me, being a thief…

Not sure if they added get improvements but I’ve noticed when I first load in textures are taking alotnlong to load but I’m getting my weird texture glitches at least not yet anymore

turning of vibration is a supercool tip ddome!

1 Like

Keep practicing. It pretty much the same for both Xbox and ps4. The system is fairly easy once you get use to it

1 Like

Credit this to the reddit poster. I went through 100 lockpicks unsuccessfully until i came across this. After testing a few lock picks by using this method i found it 100 times easier to unlock chests/doors. And once you level up you can unlock the perk that will make lockpicks twice as strong which in turn helps even more. I think i have unlocked about 30 straight chests without breaking a single pick. Might not work for everyone, but from what i have seen most who i have tried it all said it works. Goodluck. Oh and i am playing on ps4 not xbox.

I hope it will be playable… ONCE… Just because now there are a lots of annoying bugs and the game is NOT enjoyable!!

It really hard in the beginning, but when your lockpicking level about 5 it’s getting easier. Try to open a door or chests (very easy & easy) for leveling up. My lockpicking skill is lvl 20, and opening a very hard chest is like a joke, even if the golden ball swing away from the spot, it won’t broke. I’m on xbox one too.

1 Like

That’s a matter of opinion I’m enjoying the game a lot right now. It’s very playable. Unlike some other games of this nature when they released

Nahh, I really like it too… But when I cannot complete a mission for example because after I cannot save my game anymore… That is sooo fustrating!

Not sure which mission. I may have just not encountered that bug. I’m about 60-70 hours into the game now aside from the vagabond bug I haven’t experienced any questbrelated bugs

Sir Divish quest, The house of god. After you catch up Zmola, you cannot save or sleep anymore… The game crash.

Ya I didn’t experience that I have finished it tho

Good for you :slight_smile: I tried a lot, but always the same.

Ya dunno about that one. Could trybloading a save before you took the quest. Loose some time but resets to before you took the quest. Back up the save there and other try the quest again or wait till they patch it

Unequip in inventory

You probably have too manys saves saved… If you have too many saves, It will not save… Try deleting some unwanted older saves!

I need to know. Am I the only one that still has the R2 problem?