Ps4 patch/hotfix 1.2.5 (1.04)

I tried to reload an older saving file, but after I killed Zmola my game does not want to save.
Yes, I almost deleted my all saved games.
But thanks!

1 Like

I didnā€™t have re-load problem. Less than 10 files. Saved new one. No probā€¦ yet

I hope you get it resolved bud, I had to go back 2 hours worth of leveling my Bow (Hunting) because I had the cannot sit or sleep bugā€¦ That bug is nasty!

Its easy donā€™t need a fix just do it as fast as possible not slow and shakey equals brakey. Alot of the quests are not broken but rather just read in the journal log or not using your initiative or holding your hand example if a marker says guy a is there it means suppose to be meaning he might not turn up people have lived eat sleep figure out where they all live sleep and bingo you realise this game is not what weā€™re use to so itā€™s easy to mark it as a bug. Now floating to the sky or falling through floor thatā€™s a bug and although my first playthrough had lots of issues my third playthrough I discovered the whole map and became invisible before hitting baptism of fire and no bugs. The mason quest heā€™s simply hiding sleeping the bird quest just donā€™t originally throw all three cages down in one then realise and pick em up leaving one they shouldnā€™t be stacked anyway thatā€™s there fault placing a cage in one spot and repeating then coming back to each cage one at a time worked perfect for me. I found the mason stone quest guy escaping from his house gaurds got him before he leaves his property. Scaffolding part wise I imagine he still hiding same place in his house. Most fixes sleeping or fast travel fixes it but when you can make thirty saviour potions with minimum effort the game is well built and needs to be harder for those who are good at games

1 Like

Try the door to the right of the house, It gets constantly locked and very easy to unlock

1 Like

There will always be bugs. Itā€™s about finding a good balance of bugs you can deal with and/or donā€™t even know are there. Stay patient

2 Likes

Yes, iā€™m on xbox one and iā€™m still with the older patch version. It seems itā€™s the stable version comparing to the latest one, few game crashed but so far no gamebreaking bugs. Iā€™ll wait until a few patches.

I havenā€™t had any game breaking issues but Iā€™ve definitely noticed stuff since I updated. Unfortunately Iā€™d updated before I read feedback. Itā€™s still playable but there are some audio issues and issues with the alchemy station Iā€™ve never had before updating

Thatā€™s why i always read this forum about a new patch that has been released. If most of the players says there is a lot of improvements, then iā€™ll download it. Even if that ā€œstableā€ patch released 1 year later, iā€™ll wait.

Oh, I learned my lesson lol. At first I couldnā€™t figure out why everyone was mad, my game was pretty flawless Iā€™d sayā€¦then I updated. Again, itā€™s still decent and nothing crazy, just some annoying things that never used to happen. Iā€™ll be checking from now on lol

All is good mate. I wonā€™t compromised my good experience about this game with my older patch. Iā€™m good with that.

Still canā€™t get Peshek to teach pickpocket.Goes through dialogue then keeps walking away

Im still have my main quest broken. Infinite loading at Train Hard, fight easy archery trainingā€¦
As for lockpicking, I donā€™t see the drama. It was very hard on the beginingā€¦ Till you get it.
Itā€™s hard to buy lockpicks on the begining to gameā€¦ But I think thatā€™s the whole point of the game.
Every thing is hard.

I decided to not install it after the 1.03 mess. The risk that they did mess something up again its too high compared to just a couple of bug fixes. Will wait the next one and decide again.

Idk why people are having such a hard time with lockpickingā€¦ I can do hard locks all day. I only have trouble with very hard, took me 20 picks to get it lol

Regarding the lockpicking, I think there should be a difficulty choice, for People like myself, who are not very good at it :sweat_smile:
Everyone who likes it more challenging can play on a higher difficulty level.
Anyway, the thing with the torch is very annoying to me, so i wonā€™t be playing until the big patch is available.

R2 on PS4 still doesnt workā€¦ :frowning:

1.2.5 is out for PC for a week now
there was nothing changed with lockpicking so far it was not a patch it was a hotfix
the real patch will be 1.3

Guess the patch 1.3 is gonna release in may since the develipers are lazy as shā€¦ when it comes to patches.guess theyre all on holiday celebrating that they sold over 1 mil copies of that betaā€¦

ehhm as far as I know some of them even work on weekends I wonder if you would do that
The 1.3 Patch should come this week
keep in mind they have only 100 people and I guess max 30 people work on bugfixing