Ps4 patch/hotfix 1.2.5 (1.04)

having both versions together helps clarify (KCD v1.x.y, PSN v1.nn), thanks for displaying them together going forward

can in game version be added as line item in PSN ‘release notes’ :slight_smile:
v1.04
corresponds to KCD v.1.2.5
R2 fix
Hans fix
Ginger fix

You have to follow him behind the barn, that’s where he teaches you

Did that but couldn’t do it as only given few seconds. After a few tries he ran away.when i go back he just goes through dialogue,try steal my dagger etc. then walks away and carries on working.

I agree… I hope the developers don’t listen to these complaints… lockpicking and other activities aren’t broken, they’re hard. You start the game as a skill-less peasant (and player). It’s expected you’ll be messing up and when you finally get the necessary skills it makes the activity (and rewards) more enjoyable. Also, regarding saving the game… you can save at any time with potions. They’re too expensive? Use alchemy bench to make more…

Regarding the patch, for me it BROKE the game… texture loading is worse than before, FPS is horrible and the torch hotkey is gone (making it unnecessarily cumbersome to activate/deactivate by going in the inventory screen). Also, conversation load times which were already bad seemed to get worse. I’ll wait for another fix to continue playing the game…

Best way to get them that I found was taking down bandits that are in town (specially at night you hear people calling for help). Kill them and afaik 100% chance of them having 1-5 lockpicks in their inventory

1 Like

Thanks for clearing up about the torch bug :slight_smile: good to hear you guys are on top of it

You have to hold the X button down for about 10 seconds, find the dagger in his inventory, X again to highlight it, and make sure that you make it out of the door on the top of the wheel before the

yes, but he doesn’t give me the option to pickpocket. After dialogue he just walks away. Only option is talk .Other option is knock out but that is greyed out.

I regret updating to 1.04.

I’m noticing alot of ai issues where I had none before. Barmaid in the house I was renting is now stuck.

Personally if your game was ok don’t update.

Hi to all!

The patch ruined tge game. I also regret updating. The loading time is so long. I liked to talk an npc and the loading takes 15 minutes. It’s not a joke. I hope the develepoer will repair it soon!

1 Like

The variation is crazy. Pop in textures seem to lag a little more. The rest (minus torch) seem pretty much the same

Need Optimization Patch for PS4 Pro and Xbox One. Pop Ins need to be resolved, Loading time while talking to NPC needs to be removed. Just DO NOT Disable VSync. I hate Screen Tearing. Loving the game

They first have to identify what’s causing it cause so of us are not having these issues. I’m not getting loading when talking to move outside of a few traders. Also not getting the texture pop ins. I’m on the ps4 pro as well. My bro is the same ps4 and not seeing these issues. That’s what I have seen personally but in my gaming community out of 15 ppl only 3 are having these problems. So first need to identify the cause before fixing as it’s not a blanket bug effecting everyone

Have tried fast, slow, even turned off vibrator on controller also but still unable to open. on xbox not sure how ps4 is but probly same

This has basically made my game for ps4, completely unplayable. No saves work anymore, and the the buildings are not loading… Wow guys… Thanks… Should I expect my refund soon? I can show you my PSN receipt and CC receipt as well… :confused:

Might as well jump on the pile… PS4 Pro here. Seems like the new patch or the one just before it is causing my sword attacks to not hit, at all. Very frustrating. Please fix! This makes the game nearly unplayable without combat. Arrows work. Any melee weapons do not.

1 Like

Unequip everything.
Save
Restart the game.
Load.
Equip everything.

(simple application restart should help too)

Fwiw-was prevented from getting thru open door at Sasau monastery. same basic steps reset the door and was able to pass

Try playing again. For some reason the loading issues were lessened when I retried playing it. Still has pop in textures sometimes but not even close to what was happening before. Very strange

I had no crashes with the previous versions, not even one in 70 hours,
but my game already crashed twice with patch 1.04.
(Ps4 Pro)