Purchased PC but want PS

Hi, I preordered the PC version but would like to change my order to the PS version. How do I do that?

Thanks!

Did you check your options under your profile after you login to https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com ?
I do not have the option there, but I am from Kickstarter so maybe have a look there anyway.

Otherwise @DrFusselpulli will sort you out anywayā€¦

Thanks - I donā€™t have the option to change either. Iā€™ll wait and hear from them, I guess.

I am sorry to say that we will have Czech holidays until the end of this week. We are actualy ā€œcelebratingā€ some events from 1415 that will happen in Kingdom Come at some point. King Zikizmund allowed to burn our famous controversial preacher which will lead to Hussite Wars. This is supposed to hapen in KCD sequel.

Warning, spoilers ahead:

Hello @mdignazio,

I left a note in the backend of your Profile about the PS4 version. However, right now it is not sure yet if we can offer the PS4 version to you, as it will be distributed by our co-publisher Deep Silver, but not by us as Warhorse Studios.
We want to make it possible, but this is a little bit more complex.

Hi,

thanks for the answer. Am I right, that this also applies to the Xbox One Version? This is the Version I would like to have. Iā€™m also a Kickstarter Backer, but my PC broke, so I would need the Xbox Version :wink: I remeber that there had been an Option in the profile bevor. But it had been disabled due to the co Publisher negotiations, isnt it?

Greetings :slight_smile:

Sascha

I left a note at your profile too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I suppose when it comes out I can always get a return on the PC and then purchase PS4, if it isnā€™t possible to just switch them!

Yes, that is correct :slight_smile:

Can you please flag my profile to receive the xbox one version? Thanks for your help

Howdy!

I also pledged for a digital pc version, but seeing as how my pc is slowly aging (and the beta was just horribly unplayable on my rig), I would really appreciate being able to change my version to the PS4 one if at all possible.

Thanks in advance!

The beta wasnā€™t in any way optimised. Compare your PC spec to the minimum/recommended over at the Steam Store page, and consider that the consoles will have lower frame rate targets and detail settings to the PC target.

The option to transfer will be offered, and details of how and where to make this choice announced between now and the release date.

I seem to meet the minimum requirements, but my processor will need to be upgraded sooner or later, as it bottlenecks everything.
I get that the pc version offers higher graphical fidelity, but I just donā€™t want to take the risk. Iā€™m assuming the PS4 version will at least always run properly without big frame rate drops on a PS4 Pro.

Thanks for the reply and the info! Iā€™ll keep an eye out for updates.

Me too :slight_smile:
Iā€™m a Kickstarter Backer and i would like the ps4 version. How can I do?

Would need Xbox One as well, I donā€™t even have a pc.

Iā€™m a Kickstarter-Backer too, and want the PS4-Version :slight_smile:

How do we know which one we selected. I am not sure if I have the X1 version or the pc version but I want the pc version.

Right now, everyone has the PC version selected. In a couple of days/weeks, it will be possible for some backers to switch their profile. We are still working on this topic. Please wait a bit, you will get your answer soon.

4 Likes

Hello, so, what i need to do to become one of the ā€œsome backersā€ who will have the choice?)))