Quest (If you cant beat em) Can't talk to the wounded loudmouth - Help?

B: (Ask the wounded loudmouth about the crimps)
I cant talk to him and im stuck. Am i missing something or is this a bug?

3 Likes

Iā€™m also stuck on this. I went to the monastery to talk to him and the objective autocompleted without me doing anything or having any idea what to do next.

1 Like

For me it didnā€™t complete. It completes if i kill him but you knowā€¦ That doesnt really help when you dont get any info.

1 Like

Same problemā€¦stuck.

1 Like

I am in the exact same boat!
I think the problem is for me that I healed the loudmouth BEFORE the quest ā€œIf you canā€™t beat emā€ started (or maybe before the quest told me that I had to go speak to him)
Kinda urgent since itā€™s the main quest!

Thanks

1 Like

I thought I was stuck too when I came to this part of the quest but as FloppDisk pointed out you can heal him by talking to the lady. If you have been a good Christian and healed him before the quest I assume it could possibly glitch out, which is pretty damn unfortunate!

1 Like

Is there any way to complete this quest without him?..I try to kill him, try to load 5h back to first visit of monastery, speak with whole village, go to church but there is not interaction button to start video.

1 Like

fix yet?
literally the only thread talking about this issue

have u found a fix dude?

does it work if you heal the guy before the main quest? itā€™s just a shame if i have to restart all the way back just to heal him, but if there is no other way it canā€™t be helped

I also couldnā€™t speak to the loudmouth, so I worked on the other parts of the quest. When I got to the part to talk to the people hiding out behind the tannerā€™s house, I decided to fight them all first before mentioning being there on behalf of the tanner. When I beat the last guy, he told me where to go to meet the people looking to recruit mercenaries since he was impressed with how tough I was. When I went there, the quest progressed without having to talk to the loudmouth. Hope that can be of any help to anyone.

4 Likes

OMG! Really? I skipped that part of the quest because it was kinda of unclear situation so i let them go. I am gonna try this when i get back home. Sad i have to go to earlier save tho. Idk could i fight them after that part is already done.

Where I must go?..it doesnā€™t work if I load early game :frowning:

How can I skip this part of quest?

i dont have got part od quest with hidding peoples behind the tannerā€™s house :frowning:

Fixā€¦(Razazor help me)

In Sazava go to tanner house near the river on the end of village. There speak with headman and he give you next option on this quest.

Update: You must beat them id fist fightā€¦but is easy :slight_smile:

Iā€˜m stuck on this too, they should look into this ASAP

I found punch and talked to him after the fight. he hangs out at the pillory at midday

Pretty sure the two ways to advance through this quest are:

1. Fix the loudmouths leg with a First Aid II skill (youā€™ll snap his leg back in place and heā€™ll be eager to help you and tell you where to get recruited by the mercenaries)
  2. Fight the brawlers outside the Tannerā€™s house at night who will do the same thing
    So no, I donā€™t think you need the loudmouth to advance in this quest