Questions and Answers Radzig not at Lookout

I just cured the village and prisoner of the poison, questioned the prisoner then the game locks up trying to end the conversation. It wont save. I tried different times but there is a bug there. I guess I will keep on playing and skip the quest.

Can anyone confirm this bug is fixed with the latest patch?

I have updated to the latest patch and emailed the support team about this issue… They replied that it should be fixed with the 1.3 patch but I still have this issue in my game. Feels bad.

If his horse is there Punch it in the face it should run south of the point and radzig should be standing on the other side of the road in the field near the tree grove between merhojed and talmberg

I have just started playing on patch 1.3.4 and I’ve come across the same issue.

No Radzig at lookout point or neufhoff or rattay

1.4.1 Only some guards now present at lookout still no radzig

Guys exactly where is talmburg lookout ?

Dude I just deleted my saved games. I really like this game but for this type of bug is beyond me. and they’ve patched it since have you tired to play it after ?

I just had a problem solving this quest i could find Radzig but when i talked to him the cutscene would’t start. i read in the steam forum that you can solve this issue by punching radzigs horse. So i punched it paid 80 groschen as punishment and after that the cutscene starts. Problem solved