Questions and Answers Radzig not at Lookout

During the Quest “Questions and Answers” right after i finish “Pestilence” i have a main story quest to report to Radzig on the lookout post, but when i get there, only his horse is there. is there a workaround to this?

2 Likes

I had this same issue. I actually found him walking around randomly in the stables of Mahojed. Don’t know why. Also, I see him appear in Rattay, mostly around his quarters. Not sure if this helps, but I’m stuck on that quest too for another reason - The quest seems bugged and there is no objectives.

1 Like

I am having the same problem no radzig or horse

That helps a bit, i guess ill go on an adventure looking for him lol, i guessed id have to do that. Hopefully the quest is fixed next update

no horse??? the heck

Yep same problem here. He walks off to rattay but i cant interact with him there. so now completly stuck with a 30 hours+ save file

3 Likes

For anyone having problem with this quest. I have found a solution. You need to see a particular cut-scene. To trigger it, after talking to Sir Rodzig, go the his encampment during day time - regardless if he is there or not. If you have completed the quest and talked to him, it should fade to black and have a cutscene.

1 Like

dosnt work. because i cant talk to him. i fouind him but there is no interaction prompt (press x) to talk)

1 Like

Saved me, worked for me - such a silly bug. Really should have played their game through before release.

Known Bugs And Reporting new ones6

1 Like

Can you tell me his exact loaction ? Went through whole rattay and mahojed and he is not here… :frowning:

For me sir Radzig is stil stuck on the horsefarm of Neuhof. I can talk to him but cant get the quest involving merhojed to continue. Iv talked to the prisoner, got his letter, saved the vilage from the poisoning and im supposed to meet Radzig at the lookout point. I guess he likes horses more than revenge and stoping the cummans! :wink:

1 Like

For me Sir Radzig is standing at the little path between Merhojed and the Tavern in the woods ( i dont know the name)
hes just standing there beside his horse. Talk is greyed out and i cant start the quest. :frowning:

I’ve tried this, but no cutscene

Same problem. Guess I’ve wasted 40+ hours on this game

This is a real bummer. I’ve tried several work arounds and can’t find radzyg anywhere or get him to show at the camp. I’d really like to be able to continue the game.

Found him at neuhof, still no fix though.

1 Like

Found in Neuhof instead of Lookout, but cannot talk about Mrchojedy, he replies with “not now wait until we get there” … Tried to wait in Lookout for several days, but never appeared. Also went back to save after battle of Pribyslavice and restarted whole quest, but same result - Radzig in Neuhof.

1 Like

found in neuhof,
radzig never went to merhojed camp when he said he would go there and stayed in neuhof

I’ve had this issue too. I’ve tried all solutions people have posted, and nothing has worked.
For me, Radzig never appears at the Talmberg lookout. He is at Neuhoff. His horse is not at the lookout either. I am using the Steam PC version, but I’ve heard that this same bug is happening on all platforms, in a variety of manners.

I wondered if it was this issue to do with saving. So I reloaded to the Runt fight and beat him. I did not skip any cut-scenes or parts. The game placed me in my “new room” at Rattay. I did not sleep here; I immediately got on my horse and rode to Neuhoff. Radzig was not there. I rode back to Rattay and went upstairs and started that cut-scene, beginning the Questions and Answers quest-line.

I got back on my horse and rode north, through Neuhoff, where I briefly stopped to check for Radzig. He was not there. I continued north straight to the Lookout, and Radzig (nor his horse) was not there. I rode west to Merhojed. I spoke to Matthias, and exhausted his dialogue. I spoke to Melichar and began the Pestilence quest. I rode south to Neuhoff. Radzig was there. I spoke to him and could mention the plague, and he told me to go to the monastery. I rode to the Monastery and spoke to Johanka and then to Necobilus (? Can’t remember the name) and told him of the plague.
I said I could read, and identified as water poisoning. I spoke to him again, and I said I could help make the potion. I made it. I rode back to Merhojed. I sat around (not using the Wait function) until he turned up and the game told me to talk to him. I spoke to him, then spoke to Malichar. He let me see the prisoner. I gave the remedy to the prisoner then immediately rode to the Talmberg lookout. Radzig was not there. I rode back to Merhojed, and the quest had updated to allow me to speak to him. I exhausted his dialogue and he gave me the letter. I rode back to the lookout and sat around, and Radzig never appeared. I rode to Neuhoff, and he was leaning against the wall. He would only say “not until we get there” when I tried to speak about the events. I eventually tried murdering someone in front of him, which made him leave the wall and run to Rattay. I went to the talmberg lookout and sat around, occasionally leaving by foot and coming back. Eventually I tried sleeping there, still nothing.

AT NO POINT did I save, load, fast travel, use the wait function, die, sleep, or begin an unrelated cutscene. Before learning of the plague, Radzig was not at Neuhoff. After learning of it, he was at Neuhoff. The only times the game saved was automatically (beyond my control).

I did the whole thing again (took forever) alternately giving everyone the remedy, not speaking to Matthias, just Melichar. Radzig never appeared at the lookout. Since I was riding the route to Neuhoff manually, I tried a few different routes to see if there was a second Radzig; there was not.

I also tried doing the above again, but starting from just before the start of the battle that leads to the fight with Runt. Nothing.

I’ve spent hours on this issue. I give up. Nothing works. Not following word for word the exact methodology of other users, not reloading to earlier saves, not avoiding the save/load bug, not my own different attempts. I was really enjoying this game, but this is beyond the Pale. I understand when bugs exist, especially in large open world RPGs. But a game should not be released with an issue like this in the main storyline. Users should not have to spend hours trying to create workarounds for the main quest.
I do not dare to continue playing the game; I don’t want to risk playing another 8 hours just to find that the eventual patch requires a fresh new-started game.

1 Like