Rain, graphics

Can we please have someone look at the rain on the game please? The problem I am having is that when it is night time and raining at the same time, I can’t see a thing. All I can see is pixels appearing and disappearing on my screen. Really sucks. Love the game but would rather there was no rain at all unless it’s changed

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, what are your graphics settings at? I don’t remember having this issue but I’m also not sure i’ve run into rain at night.

Playing on the PS4 mate. It’s not too bad during the day. The problem is only at night when I run into spots that are particularly dark, like pretty much pitch black and almost all I can see is the rain. It’s pretty poor when it’s slightly dark but damn, When it’s pitch black it’s immersion breaking and makes visibility even worse. It also becomes really apparent that the rain is just on the upper most layer

2 Likes

It’s not a rain,it’s shredded paper

3 Likes

this seems to be a recent issue was not having this problem after this recent update. I’m also on ps4 as well.

Yeah Gets really bad and needs to be fixed ASAP because it rains alotz rain becomes like square block , imagine steps. Games a bit of a joke, amazing game completly ruined by its glitches z NPC walking through each other and through gates and stuff kills immersion. Awfull performance in specific spots as well.

Please fix this amazing game. I know they will but it makes me mad because of how good it is and that it could of been perfect, I read alot of reviews and main complaint was buggy mess. Such a shame.

It is a bit disgracefull they’d release a alpha for full price tbh.

For all you people having problems please don’t take this the wrong way,but i must be one of the few people who have nothing to complain about, Apart from few very minor glitches, the game [so far] seems to run perfectly. I have had more problems on some AAA games which i have had to return. I am on just a standard PS4.
Just hope they can fix it for you people as really enjoying it.

I can confirm pixelated rain at night on PS4. Effect seems to get worse the longer you play.

4 Likes

figured oh well good thing I sleep mostly during the night, must be why I thought update made it worse. hopefully with some quest patches they address this and many other bugs lol.

It had rained quite strange in the 15th century…

2 Likes

Surely you have some graphics settings on PS4 available in game? My solution very early on was to raise the gamma. You could also temporarily raise brightness on your TV. Seeing at night was an absolute pain before raising brightness.

It’s not rain at night… It’s Missile Command or Invaders. Atari like… Pixel squares in a diagonal decline. Then it clips into the buildings, trees and other stuff. I noticed that too, but just got tired of mentioning the bugs on console. Xbox and PS4 players got a huge helping of buggy delights with this game. It’s like they focused most on just making the PC people happy.

1 Like

Yep, The rain is not fully rendering… It’s like the rain’s resolution is stuck in 240P

4 Likes

The same situation on Xbox One

Lol looks like Atari Space Invaders

1 Like

Looks like 8 bit jizz.

1 Like

Galactic sporadic Organism… Oh…Oh…Face…OH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm24ew4ci6g

Such a class film haha

Yes please fix this. Rain is awful during the night especially while using the nighthawk potion. It hurt my eyes.

I’m experiencing the same on ps4. It’s not even that pixelated when it rains in Minecraft lol.