Rain is pixels

More and more the rain starting to pixelate ALOT, making the game (especially combat) more or less impossible. I’ve only experienced this during night where the raindrops are huge pixels filling my screen.
I play on PS4 Pro.

On another note, it seems the bugs are more serious and frequent the longer you play the game, at least on console.

1 Like

I had the same problem with the rain one night, but I have not had it since. I have a feeling it will all get patched in time.

I have it almost every time it rains. It starts out ok, but if I wait or fasttravel the rain is pixles. Makes the experience horrible…

1 Like

I play on a PS4 Pro too and I have the same problem with extremely pixelated rain.

@iTzJMPeezy is probably right

I’ve also noticed more and more crashes here recently.

1 Like

I play on the PS4 Pro - do you guys suspend the game while doing something else/you don’t close it even when not playing? That’s when I found to have glitches and bugs interfere with the gameplay (switching to netflix or using another app that just suspends KCD) upon returning to the game.

Edit: But from other posts as well, players seem to get more and more bugs when they are pushing over 50, 100, etc. hours. The only other thing I can consider there is they have very long play sessions, which is why i think I ran into the issues when the game is only suspended or left on. It seems there is a problem with the game loading/“thinking” for too long of periods.

1 Like

I have the same thing on pc and others have mentioned it too so it’s not just a console bug. I think rain is one of the most beautiful aspect of this game and it should be fixed soon

to me on reg PS4, reg rain is ok. but, heavy rain looks ridiculous

Now that you mention it I get the majority of the bugs during long play sessions or after I’ve suspended the game for a few hours. I also have an issue where my Saviour Schnapps don’t actually save the game but say Game Saved hit X. I usually save before attacking bandits so when I die I can jump right back in. Unfortunately this bug as cost me hours of catch up by not actually saving.

Ouch, that is definitely really frustrating.

And I have been lucky where I have been unable to actually have those long grinding/binge sessions that I would love to have with this game, and I think in turn it has granted me with little to no issues even though I am going through side quests and exploring as much as i can. Hopefully some patches will come out prior to me getting more time to sit down and binge this game properly lol

My first play through was flawless. But now on my second play through I’m grinding for the Trophies and running into more bugs. I still love the game and I’m glad they are working hard to patch this game. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

And to you!

Same here, need to be adressed because sometimes it’s almost impossible to see anything… :roll_eyes: