Rain issues

Have a look at picture Ive taken, this is what it’s like when it rains now

If that’s not beautiful and realistic i don’t know what is.

2 Likes

Yes, we called it Shredded Paper. A brand new 2018 water droplet simulation.

1 Like

This must be the Atari Space Invaders.

Hi all,
but I think that has nothing to do with 1.3 (PC). I’m experiencing this on PS 4 too. And 1.3 isn’t released there. I don’t know if it’s introduced with 1.2.5.
But it’s definitely nothing new…

I had this rain on Xbox version 1.2. In 1.2.5 I haven’t noticed it yet.

Is it in night only or at daytime too? I just experienced this at nighttime I think. And as faster I move the more worse it gets.

I had it already on Xbox in v1.1

Both night and day, hard to see during day but can’t do anything during night as you can’t see shit

for anyone who has these issues on PC there is a console command to deactivate the rain

1 Like

Are you playing on console or PC?
Would be interesting to know if this is console only or platform independent.

I’m on xbox one x and it’s happening to me both day and night.

Im playing on Ps4 mate

I’ve a same problem on my PC.

Happens to me, too on the PS4. When it does, I just save the game and restart the game, usually clears it up.

having this same issue on PS4. Does anyone know if the 1.3 patch fixes this? I haven’t had a chance to install it yet.

No. Somehow the 1.3 patch does not address this embarrassing, seizure-triggering flaw. That astounded me. During the day it’s tormenting; at night it’s unplayable.

Please fix the rain.

Rain in KCD on PS4 is unbelievable annoying! Looks like Atari Games from the early 80s and there is mostly a clear blue sky while it rains. Please fix it or add an option to choose weather in bohemia!

Never been outside? This is the most realistic rain i have ever seen in a game so far