Rain sucks, even after update

Hi
Is there any way to fix pixelated rain? I have latest patch 1.05 on console ps4, and rain si still horrible.
Don’t know should I report it or not, i know that people are complaining, it’s so annoying that they can’t fix it
tnx

We are addressing this issue right now and working on fix. We planed to fix it to the 1.5 but the problem was a bit more challenging so we are working on it for the next patch.

4 Likes

Ok, thanks
And maybe to put some dangerous animals like bears, wolves, it would be great :slight_smile:
Anyway, great game
Best of luck.

It’s raining inside cave where Cuman camp is. Is it intended?

1.05 is not the latest patch. :roll_eyes:

It is, for consoles. 1.05/1.07
Rain is horrible, hope they will fix it

er, The latest patch is 1.5. :expressionless:

That’s what I said in the thread

No, you didn’t. Read again.

What’s your problem? What does it say? The latest patch 1.05 for consoles, maybe you should try reading
It’s not 1.5, google it

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Read the title, and I guess I know what the title screen on my console says.
Have a good day, I think you’re bored, find something to do.
Cheers

mate, stop trolling. the title screen says 1.5.

Awkward for you! :scream_cat:

Stop spamming, go get a life
Bye

Kirksty- just let it be: you are only as right as a limited view allows.
Consoles have different patch numbers for the same patch versions.

I know nought is ‘nothing’, and about significant digits in counting systems.

1.05/1.5 same patch/different platforms; no need to authoritatively argue. What could it hurt to let some people talk about it…

2 Likes

how is it wrong when the retail version says 1.5 on the title screen?
you’re saying the game is wrong now? interesting.

Jesus Christ you don’t get it do you? you get your panties in bunch when people call you a Troll, and still don’t get why they call you a troll. You have zero self awareness.

Are you just posting tons of pointless stupid stuff to get your post count up. so you can brag about your high post count to add to your " 1000" hours of “gameplay” brag.

The guy came to report bug. A bug which the dev replied acknowledging the issue is ligit and will hopefully be addressed.

Then you come along scoffing your lame, pedantic, snide remarks. How about this - the game is advertised as over 18’s.

3 Likes

ok we sorted it now. a mod confirmed that 1.5 is correct.

my last word on this topic will be that i got the rain bug on 1.4 but in the latest patch 1.5, its fixed.

It*s not fixed …… end off!!!

Rain bug is not fixed, I play on console, and I have that specific bug, that’s why I open the thread.
I ask you kindly to stop spamming and to move on from this thread, I don’t need your opinion. Warhorse employee replied, thank you, and please move on.