Random Events - increase/decrease/debug please implement in the game

So what I would do if I was you. - first check if you have on or off cooldown so type wh_pl_randomeventscooldonwsenabled just to see your default settings.

(I think I had it on 1 by default and so you should have. I had the encounters I basically increase them by typing 1 to basechancerunoffset.)

Then debug -
wh_pl_random eventsdebug 1 and switch to 0 right after that (why leave it on 1 for debug right?)

then wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset 1 or 0 ( the whole option is -1/0/1)
I set it to 1 so the amount of encounters increase -1 is probably decrease a lot

I think it was intended change but not sure

download this https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/391?tab=files

change your whgame.dll in win64

and in console type the debug code and set 1 then type it again and set 0
if you want to increase the chance of getting encounter type
wh_pl_randomeventsbasechancerunoffset 1

wh_pl_randomeventscooldownsenabled 1 and I have encounters every few meters :grin:

Hi, I am not the developer and dont have the manual. I just posted what works for me…

I mean that if doing debug you type 1 to start the debug and then 0 and leave it on 0 its just common sense for me.
These are the things that I did and my map is full of random encounters. The problem is that devs should not these commands gets restricted.

maybe if you leave the debug set on 1 it will work too i don’t know. I have it on 0 and it works and that’s important for me

I think and again common sense if you dont have any encounters you want to debug the game so you type the debug command right.

If you have it still so you can increase the chance by wh_pl_randomeventsbasechancerunoffset 1

Thank you so much… I will try again in a lil bit. Any chance you could share a save file with me that you know is getting encounters? Zip it and put it on google drive or something?

1 Like

I found this:

wh_pl_RandomEventAnswer
Answer random event manually\nUsage: answer(id, optionId)\n

wh_pl_RandomEventBaseChanceRunOffset
offset for random event base run chance (-1 +1)

wh_pl_RandomEventOptionChanceOffset
offset for random event chance options (-1 +1)

wh_pl_RandomEventsCooldownsEnabled
enable cooldowns

wh_pl_RandomEventsDebug
Shows debug info for all active random events.

1 Like

yeah thats it

Thx, I’ll give this a try on my PS4 once 1.3 rolls out :crazy_face::lying_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I still cant seem to get this working. 1.3.2 was released, but i cant test to see if it fixed it. Has anyone tested a definitive variables setting that works? Then then you change a variable and it no longer works? Is it realtime or do you have to load after you change a variable? Also, if so, can someone upload a save i can use to test and see what a working condition looks like? Thanks!

Did you mean 1.3.1 or do you have an update that i don’t?

1.3.2 came out this morning apparently. Est time

Já nic nastavoval jsem už různě a nic nepomáhá

Hmm. I guess my game didn’t update then

What is the wh_pl_randomeventanswer used for?

I don’t know :frowning:

Check version.txt it should show 1.3.2 despite what the menu shows.

Yup! You are right

1 Like