Realistic Armor damaging

Now I hope a Warhorse employee sees this post but also just to share my idea.
Ive scurried through many forum topics and one post brought this topic to my attention. So if you get hit by some crazy guys battle axe then your weak chainmail just ripped. Two questions, does it appear realist to the hit? And will you know be forced with a decision to fix it yourself, or get it fixed? Will it be a perfect fix in the end result or will you be able to tell, " that guys been through some ****, look at his armor". Now Since this game is based of realism, Henry is not going to like / have the means to pay for his armor repairs and isn’t he a black smith anyways? I like the Armor layers already implemented but lets add the final layer of AWESOME to kingdom come deliverance and its unique medieval experience, as I am sure no one else has done this

what’s the point of repairing armor if it’s going to end up all broken and dented? i’m sure they were proficient enough to fix it.

armor damaged beyond repair probably need to be replaced.

I agree with you if its beyond repair, but will it look beyond repair? or will it just say that :confused: and I also mean like say you got a cut just one on your chest piece, then when repaired you can see the discoloured ever slightly or a little to think or thin redo

another way of looking at this, if you stabbed at an enemies chest piece, but all damage was negated ( except for stamina and impact damage) wouldn’t you prefer to see damage done, even if it was just a little scratch on that shiny perfect armor?

2 Likes

While this would be awesome, this might be a bit too sophisticated work to be done properly. Still, no harm hoping. :stuck_out_tongue: