Refunding a pledge

Ha he has a point Khan. If it’s all so bad take your money and leave. You have provided examples of games you think are better go invest in them.

It sucks you hanging around here just pissing all over their work because you don’t have it right now.

1 Like

It’s more interesting that one guy’s request for a refund somehow turned into a circlejerk, god bless the internet eh?

And you are too optimistic.

Let’s end this. I am going to get a refund in a few months if a Warhorse’s silence continues.

Circle jerk Bahaha

Haha why wait. Take your money now and split. Why bother waiting if it’s causing you this much disappointment?

It’s breaking my heart to see you this way.

Dude, srsly now. I’m not poking you, not teasing you, not making fun of you. You said you want refund, started kinda huge thread with this statemenet. And now, after waking up so much emotions, you step back? I don’t want to make you go, certainly not as this is your decision. I just don’t understand.

Told you guys.

Asperger.

1 Like

Well, Mundhalai-Khans actions resemble that of a child, throwing a tanturm…

“I WILL RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN!!”

“Great, see if I care.”

“NEVER AGAIN”

“Well, then shut up and go.”

“I AM GOING! RIGHT NOW!!!”

“I MEAN IT!!!”

“I WON’T BE BACK, EVER!!!”

“I’M LEAVING!!!”

“Well, if only you would.”

“THAT’S IT, I’M GONE NOW!!!”

“YOU WILL MISS ME!”

“Doubt it. Now kindly get going.”

“I WON’T COME BACK!”

7 Likes

It looks like chivalry with much better visuals and animations. Look, it’s not that I don’t like mordhau, in fact I might buy it when it’s out. The combat in the video looks better. Because it’s not actually a player playing it. It looks really cool and fast paced but when the game comes out it won’t look just like that. It’s a multiplayer game, meaning that the players won’t make it look like that. Trust me, I know. I played chivalry

2 Likes

Yeah, i was thinking the same. Just look to chivalry’s first trailer, anyone who’s played it can attest that games function nothing like this.

Yeah, I was done with Chivalry when I learned that not only is reverse overhead swing a thing, but that it is one of the most common practices in higher level of play. Fuck that

Please it is enough. There is no reason to mock @Mundhalai-khan
I know that he cares a lot at the project, thats why this is an important question for him. He clearly told reasonable why he has doubts. That is totally fine. I will close this thread now, before it gets ugly in here.

4 Likes