Release announcement

What did I said…? :smiley:

Ok, so release dates were 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. WH is making fools of us!

4 Likes

Oh well it was nice going through forums but now I need to forget again this game exists. Waiting would be hell otherwise.

See the most recent thread. :sunglasses:

I really like that this was the truth! :smiley:
Your post amused a lot of people in the Studio. :blush:

1 Like

I would not trust a new release date. Game will be released when it will be released. It’s enough.

My release date estimation was also right. I do not think it is funny… WH did it again: you announced another delay like big surprise for backers! Great!

2 Likes

Just FUCKING REFUND already.

PLEASE!

1 Like

I can’t say I’m overjoyed with the release date. I distinctly heard my heart sink when I saw February 28th. That’s really long.

I’ll wait of course, no sense whining and bubbling like a baby. I’d love to know though if there’s some serious problem in the studio or if it’s just Vavra being the perfectionist that he is. In any case godspeed guys and good luck, with 8 more months of crunch you’ll need all the luck you can get :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree. No point in bitching, but lets face the truth. It is another delay. Warhorse could at least tell us why is it happening.

4 Likes

I’m glad to see there is a firm release date after so long. I just updated my profile and noticed that when I created it I was 3 years younger than I am now. It looks like WH are trying to save some money though as they’re offering free upgrades from physical copy backer levels to downloadable copy backer levels. No thanks, I prefer something I can put on my bookshelf at home.

1 Like

Thats completely fine. The choice is up to you. You can´t be mad at us for giving people more options for free. :slight_smile:

I’m certainly not mad at you guys. You are making a great game that I’m really looking forward to.

1 Like

On the one hand, I’m mad because of this new delay.
On the hand, we now have a release date!

Game is looking good though.

The game and trailer look great. The face of Henry and the rest of the game are really coming together, the animations and graphics look incredible.

But february 2018!? What happened, did you decide to implement the dog companion, blacksmithing or any other feature we were told was dropped?

I’m sorry but I would appreciate a statement from warhorse telling us why they need the extra time, still to finish the game.
And please no generic awnser that says; we ran into unforseen problems. Please tell us what happened specificly, you don’t have to go into minute detail but just what broke.

Considering alot of people spend quite a bit of money on this game, me included. I just think that we should know the reason(s).
I might sound angry, and at first I might have been, but I really expected the game to come out this year.

9 Likes

Febeuary 28th 2018:
We have delayed it to february 2019 ! Kisses from Studios.
Maybe they just took the money and are planing to escape to Bahamas.

3 Likes

No escape for Warhorse, I want 2nd and 3rd Act and I want it quick. I think would be nice way to show they really care for their customers… Okay guys, we had some delays with Act One, but now, in cca Q3 2018, you’ll get some new map from us, new characters, maybe the same mechanics, but who cares about some shitty dogs and blacksmithing - instead, we’ll give you Henry, the mighty landowner, roaming streets of medieval Prague and Frankfurt, doing various tasks for his King/Emperor whoever.

Nice joke. Seriously, 8 months was predicted time for Act 2 & 3 separately so they might impress us by adding it. I mean they would just add more map quests NPCs, but not new features. I would like it.

Didn’t this act end up getting expanded, this will include a chunk of the planned Act II as well? I can’t recall exactly but seem to recall something to that effect.

I would like to hear an update from WH studios on what the long time frame is for, is it complications or is it a bunch of added content? I’m 50/50% on a refund but want to get more info.